Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need viral hit.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Imagine something like Smeals like teen spirit written about incels and black pill.

We could spread black pill and passion of our disconent with modern world with such hits.
We need musicans as Kurt Cobain . This retarded sensual world reacts only to music.

No one will care.

brb starting an incel psychedelic blues-funk-shoegaze band.

They will. When angry youth all around the world realized themselves in these songs .
You're right. But all the blackpill songs that were made until now are all cringe, except Eggman's AM song.

Easy

1. Make a beat which sounds similar to this
  2. Write lyrics. The first half should be about money, car, foids popping their pussies and other similar topics. Then when the young impressionable normies are fascinated with the deep lyrics, they get hit by the second half of the lyrics: :blackpill: topics
  3. Make a music video by combining clips from his previous music videos + clips of cars, foids shaking asses and such from other artists.
  4. Upload the video. Give it the name of a popular artist and give the song a fitting name, such as 'Lil Baby - Pop Pussy' or 'Lil Baby - She is bad hoe'

Easy

1. Make a beat which sounds similar to this
  2. Write lyrics. The first half should be about money, car, foids popping their pussies and other similar topics. Then when the young impressionable normies are fascinated with the deep lyrics, they get hit by the second half of the lyrics: :blackpill: topics
  3. Make a music video by combining clips from his previous music videos + clips of cars, foids shaking asses and such from other artists.
  4. Upload the video. Give it the name of a popular artist and give the song a fitting name, such as 'Lil Baby - Pop Pussy' or 'Lil Baby - She is bad hoe'

Boleshit.
Nirvana and Sex Polistols did sing about that. They sung about hate to the world.fuck you liar.

Boleshit.
Nirvana and Sex Polistols did sing about that. They sung about hate to the world.fuck you liar.
Dad rock doesn't go viral anymore. But wait, do you have a Gigachad face? If so, then go ahead, you might have a chance to make a viral hit!

Lol ( laughing out loud ) i was just recently thinking, what if a song like "smells like teen spirit" was written about inceldom? I really wonder if that would wake up a lot of bluepilled normie incels.

Dad rock doesn't go viral anymore. But wait, do you have a Gigachad face? If so, then go ahead, you might have a chance to make a viral hit!
Get out. You are enemy of us. You write comments that betray your hostility towards us. One day we will finish snakes like you.
Lol ( laughing out loud ) i was just recently thinking, what if a song like "smells like teen spirit" was written about inceldom? I really wonder if that would wake up a lot of bluepilled normie incels.
We have to make song like this but with apparent message.

Morrissey was either volcel or gay when he was younger but he did write this pearl of a lyric:

"You go to a club / And you stand on your own / And you leave on your own / And you go home and cry and you want to die."

To be honest though most bands are going to ascend once they play a venue that's bigger than the pub. Statusmaxxing is very real, even on the most minor possible level.

I want to die *wub wub wub* Women’s standards are too high *wub wub wub*