Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being the ultimate gentleman by nature is the ultimate struggle

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Despite being civilised, intelligent, polite gentlemen of a high rank nature, we are mistreated used and abused by the world. It has nothing to do with personality and everything to do with looks. I am one of the biggest gentlemen I know in-person and I still get mistreated in the workforce and college. IT always say we need to improve our personality, but many of the people I speak to in DM's here are very civilised and polite. Maybe they refuse to accept what we're saying because secretly they know it is over and want to project.

If you are interested, I made a video on this topic:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnFIWPHaHHA

Feedback is appreciated, I would like to do more to spread black pill awareness.

IT always say we need to improve our personality
What is a good personality anyway? they never say anything specific. Im emotional and empathetic, someone could say that those are good qualities, but in practice thats just being a weakling loser.

What is a good personality anyway? they never say anything specific. Im emotional and empathetic, someone could say that those are good qualities, but in practice thats just being a weakling loser.
They always say "Polite, respectful and funny" as if there are people that don't have that. Anyone is capable of doing those things.

They always say "Polite, respectful and funny" as if there are people that don't have that. Anyone is capable of doing those things.
Yeah. Every remotely normal guy acts that way. Angle of jawline and height perspective changes the perception of views.

Hahahah coping 15 year old Christ boy, theres nothing "intelligent" or gentleman about you.. You are always ready to throw a tantrum to somebody like me

And you sound no younger than i thought you were.. 15yo christucck

''im such a nice guy!'' :soy:

People on Reddit are uncivilized because they insult people they disagree with rather than debunking their arguments with facts and logic

People on Reddit are uncivilized because they insult people they disagree with rather than debunking their arguments with facts and logic

Man you are such a gentleman

I still wonder how you can be a virgin