Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We need to unironically increase the number of women in our society.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
The more women= the better. Less is expensive. We don't need more men in this society. I bet most of this forum would ascend if there were 10 foids for every man.

I hope some rich high-IQ chink puts something in the water that artificially increases the number of female babies born. The goys will slurp it all up like the good little ignorant cucks they are and we will have a society where women far outnumber men.

Agreed as much as i hate foids we need more to exploit

More woman and less man so we can have more smv? sounds good the only issue if they only go for chad

The more women= the better. Less is expensive. We don't need more men in this society. I bet most of this forum would ascend if there were 10 foids for every man.

I hope some rich high-IQ chink puts something in the water that artificially increases the number of female babies born. The goys will slurp it all up like the good little ignorant cucks they are and we will have a society where women far outnumber men.

Global testosterone levels are on the decline. So you're getting your wish, in a weird roundabout way.
How do you feel about Transmaxxing? We could solve this problem easily on a societal level by simply setting some minimum standard of "attractive male", and forcing anyone that doesn't meet that standard to transition to female.

Boom, plenty of sex for everyone. Just sucks if you don't get to have sex in your preferred manner.

There should be 60 70 percent foids to 30 percent men but men should br in control

i need slaves

Retarded idea. Do you actually know anything about foids? They are boring as fuck to be around, annoying and shallow. Not to mention they don't produce anything of value. Their only value is their flesh and ability to do simple jobs. What "we need" is fewer white knights, and more open and honest misogyny.

What do you think???
Ok sorry, so let me (as an incel that's slightly more experienced with women) enlighten you: women are boring as fuck and annoying. I've yet to have a meaningful conversation with a woman or actually learn anything from talking to them. Or experience anything on a deeper level. I could discuss complex things with my friends, play games on a high level, do some fun stuff, talk till morning, etc etc, yet in all my (albeit limited) contact with women I never had any of those things. All surface level bullshit, all forced by me, because if I didn't take the lead 100% of the time, every interaction would die. Think of them like cats: they're kinda neat when they purr, they're nice to the touch (or so I heard, I only pat cats, not women) but you're not getting any comradery or real connection with them. They're so below you intellectually you can't (and mustn't) see them as equals.
Like, holy shit, I even saw this difference in honesty and incentive taking with my male and female cats. Once I realised it it blew my mind. Even in a different species I could see the females changing their mind on a whim, needing an invitation to everything etc, while the males had more incentive, were more stable, predictable and even friendly.

Ok sorry, so let me (as an incel that's slightly more experienced with women) enlighten you: women are boring as fuck and annoying. I've yet to have a meaningful conversation with a woman or actually learn anything from talking to them. Or experience anything on a deeper level. I could discuss complex things with my friends, play games on a high level, do some fun stuff, talk till morning, etc etc, yet in all my (albeit limited) contact with women I never had any of those things. All surface level bullshit, all forced by me, because if I didn't take the lead 100% of the time, every interaction would die. Think of them like cats: they're kinda neat when they purr, they're nice to the touch (or so I heard, I only pat cats, not women) but you're not getting any comradery or real connection with them. They're so below you intellectually you can't (and mustn't) see them as equals.
Like, holy shit, I even saw this difference in honesty and incentive taking with my male and female cats. Once I realised it it blew my mind. Even in a different species I could see the females changing their mind on a whim, needing an invitation to everything etc, while the males had more incentive, were more stable, predictable and even friendly.
They aren't boring they just don't want to talk to you lmao :lul:

Last edited:
I do NOT see them as equals. And yes, we do need more women. If you don't count all the old hags, you'll see that the number of marriage-age women is in SHORT SUPPLY. Even if every woman were matched with a man, there would still be legions of sexless men. Men need to take control of the sexual marketplace for us to ascend. Simply blackpilling every man ISN'T GOING TO WORK.

I am proposing a non-violent and harmless way for men to do that. Women would be forced to lower their sexual standards and mate with us. Chad has standards too. Which would get higher as the male SMV increases due to the shortage of men.

You sound like a fucking normie or a foid. Gtfo
What I am saying is the TRUTH. I've seen foids act genuinely interesting around Chads.

100% - Ok
I am proposing a non-violent and harmless way for men to do that. Women would be forced to lower their sexual standards and mate with us. Chad has standards too. Which would get higher as the male SMV increases due to the shortage of men.
You're not proposing shit, merely stating "we need more women" bs. Somehow I doubt you have the knowledge, skill or power to change the amount of men and women in society.
What I am saying is the TRUTH. I've seen foids act genuinely interesting around Chads.
Given that you have zero experience on the other side, all this "observation" of yours is just speculation. Only if the chad is just as shallow and retarded as the woman can he find her interesting. Which is probably the case a lot of the time. I talked with women who were interested in me and it was still essentially a one sided monologue, interrupted by her asking questions about stuff she didn't understand. And god, when any of them opened their mouths they immediately lost a ton of appeal. If not for the pussy I wouldn't even bother with them. And in the last 2 years or so I stopped bothering.
muh 8 posts
Why bother using logic, facts or sound arguments when you can point out the post number and use foid shaming tactics, eh? I don't care about your post number, you still have ways to go in the art of hating women.

You're not proposing shit, merely stating "we need more women" bs. Somehow I doubt you have the knowledge, skill or power to change the amount of men and women in society.
And neither do you.
Given that you have zero experience on the other side, all this "observation" of yours is just speculation. Only if the chad is just as shallow and retarded as the woman can he find her interesting. Which is probably the case a lot of the time. I talked with women who were interested in me and it
Ban ban ban