Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We need to support people like andrew tate even tho they're sex havers and they hate incels

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
if you really want patriarchy to come back to this world you will need to support the TOP G
it's true that he's an incel hater and he say stupid shit like : proof :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bkjOvtFdSWg

and he even manlet shammed people in the past : proof :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUboei8io7o

and he's also kinda a faggot: proof :)

but what really matters is that if normies (millions of them) become sexsist then they would bring back the patriarchy and women will be dependent on men again and we could just ascend by arranged marriage like in the old days.
also incels won't have to do literally nothing to make that true but just look from a distance and see how this loser brainwatch normies so they fuck soyceity up.

anyway, HAIL THE TOP G

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avak5rC6Uj8

I'D RATHER CUT MY VEINS DRAWING WILD LINES ON MY ARMS THAN ACCEPT THIS BALD ON A LEASH TO THE NEXT POLYOPERATIVE FOID BITCH

FAG BALD WORSHIP.

I'D RATHER CUT MY VEINS DRAWING WILD LINES ON MY ARMS THAN ACCEPT THIS BALD ON A LEASH TO THE NEXT POLYOPERATIVE FOID BITCH
Based fuck that harambee bald gypsy pimp pedo bitch from Romania (in video game)

Tate is a fucktard libertarian cuck. The real patriarchy is long dead and is meant to be subverted. That's the final goal of history. It's over.

Tate is a fucktard libertarian cuck. The real patriarchy is long dead and is meant to be subverted. That's the final goal of history. It's over.
patriarchy will come back when men are fully tired of the kinda of shit toilets are doing. it's just a matter of time until we have a giant normie rebellion

Andrew Tate literally simps for whores with his money, and hates low SMV dudes.
Why would anyone with 2 brain cells support this grifter ?
He would sell his own mother for fame, or to buy another sports car.

it's just a matter of time until we have a giant normie rebellion
Kek I also support him for his staunch misogynist perspective but I also hate when he begins beta shaming males.
But it's the only public figure that has the balls to call bitches by their name and fight against gynocracy.

agreed. Even if he hates incels. he has done more for many men than anyone else has as of recent.

agreed. Even if he hates incels. he has done more for many men than anyone else has as of recent.
true also if normies make their own rebelion then we won't have to do shit to ascend, just wait until the patriarchy is back
anyway, he's not even racist so even white normies won't have problems with ethnics who ascend in the west with white women but the matrix is fighting him very hard

if you really want patriarchy to come back to this world you will need to support the TOP G
His and other redpill shillers message isn't to return the patriarchy, he's just saying normies need to work more and buy his book because that will all make us billionaires.

Andrew tate top g

Attachments

• TOP G Theme Song.mp3
    3.2 MB
At least he promotes masculinity unlike anyone else in our gynocentric society

sexism is a bs term these days. they're against men and think they're being repressed like a bunch of maoist shitdipplers. tate is a piece of shit who got caught screwing whores. he deserves what he's gonna get