Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We need to stop

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I realized now that our inadequacies are intrinsic
our dna is forever corrupted
we should just fucking give up
even if we do succeed and smash some hot prime girls we should never get them pregnant
we should not let our dna survive and live on

we have to be responsible and let our genetic curses die out and let the true genetic elites carry the future of the world also do you want your son to suffer from inceldom?

I realize now that every incel on this site was condemned before conception because of the stupid decisions of our ancestors

many people say life is a gift but people who are 7/10 and below are just a woe upon humanity with subhuman genetics

I believe that every human below 7.5/10 should just allow themselves to fade away and not have children

this is so we can progress as a species please be considerate of the future
incels were never meant to be born but now that we are here we should be the watchful guardians until our time comes
we must nurture the true beauties of the world but never participate in their forbidden dance
our blood may not live on but our legacy will

tldr people 7/10 and below should be beta childless providers/nurturers while 8+ slayers get to have sex -- this will ensure the greatest genetic progress

Not having children because soyciety tells you to do so is ultra cucked. Make incel babies so the resistance against the disguasting sexhavers can live on

Not having children because soyciety tells you to do so is ultra cucked. Make incel babies so the resistance against the disguasting sexhavers can live on
Why? think about the poor kid imagine how much he would suffer with inceldom and subhuman genetics

Why? think about the poor kid imagine how much he would suffer with inceldom and subhuman genetics
The kid I'll never have would have access to prostitudes from the age of 10

Massive cuck if you care about the future of humanity.