Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to start recruiting more incels again

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Reddit, 4chan, Discord, Wherever

It makes me sick that alot of individuals are bluepilled and as a result kill themselves as they dont understand the situation

By now the whole world knows that its NOT about personality, Modelling businesses, Social connections ETC, First impression is basically looks, So by denying looks and saying only personality matter before you even get to talk to that person, Here it is, If you find a person attractive and happy you are more likely drawn towards that person for friendship or relationship depends on gender of person tho.

Hypergamy is very real women date up and men get what they can if anything.

Personality is only a smidge in a female survey, Looks was the driving factor for a woman to choose a mate, In order to secure the best offspring you need a man with good genes and a woman with good genes, If a mutt is born its not very likely to have a good life.

Lets find our bluepilled mutts and blackpill them home!

Let them come here on their own blackpilling bluepillers almost always backfires

Let them come here on their own blackpilling bluepillers almost always backfires
Worth a try anyway, Ive blackpillled some people last year and this year, Some wont budge despite its completely over for them and some will take the bite.

Lots of incels in denial and half-way blackpillers on r/foreveralone, r/fa30plus, r/truevirgin, r/ugly, r/short

The BP is spreading isn't it?
They'll come to us, they'll come here...

Its about quality, no bluepilled retards

@Repulsive123 @proudweeb why the fuck did u guys erase your post count. It was actually very interesting and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone on any forum with similar

@Repulsive123 @proudweeb why the fuck did u guys erase your post count. It was actually very interesting and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone on any forum with similar
Thought i was botting