Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We Need to Start Doxxing foids (Legally)

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
Any time a foid you see irl does something bad, (Bullying, being a slore, fuckery) post her socials on this forum and she can have a "friendly" conversation with us Incels. Sending foids having "nice" videos, messages, images is one of our best weapons to use against foids. A while ago this bitch https://www.instagram.com/amelie.cheung/
took a picture of me in my highschool to make fun of me in a group chat and the whore shut down all her social medias for a month+ Thanks to you guys sending her "kind" messages and her slut mom even angrily created posts and seethed on this very site. @A concerned mom

DISCLAIMER for any fbi or anything similar.
(Legally, not calling for harassment, violence or anything illegal) I only advise people to have friendly discussions with foids.)

Also shoutout to @lonelysince2006 for sharing some "kind hearted" messages/videos to Amelie and @Samurai for also doing the same with some incel tear loser.

Last edited:
Sending pics of whores to their parents and brothers.

Need to do the needful readings first.

I'm glad you're being smarter than @lonelysince2006 on this one

Weren't you the one trying to constantly go after this Chung lady repeatedly?
That was based asf he legit made the stupid whore wear real pants for once in her life. Her slut mom even registered on this forum to bitch and Amelie herself privated all her socials.

No one. I was just concerned you were gonna cop some sort of harassment + intimidation charge
It seems like the only one you're concerned for here is the girl. You told me this once before and you're preaching again. This doesn't look too good for you.

No one. I was just concerned you were gonna cop some sort of harassment + intimidation charge
As long as you don't explicitly threaten her how is it against the law? Insulting people and sending gore isn't illegal. I legit sent the bitch a video of someones head being cut off and nothing happened.

It seems like the only one you're concerned for here is the girl. You told me this once before and you're preaching again. This doesn't look too good for you.
OK screw being nice. Fuck you, dude. I hope you do get hit with a charge. What I'm saying to you is don't be retarded trying to bully a whore. That's. Fucking. It. Hell's wrong with you? And how is this preaching. Fuck you again. Also don't defend pedos.

As long as you don't explicitly threaten her how is it against the law? Insulting people and sending gore isn't illegal. I legit sent the bitch a video of someones head being cut off and nothing happened.
Just be careful, that's all I'm sayin

OK screw being nice. Fuck you, dude. I hope you do get hit with a charge. What I'm saying to you is don't be retarded trying to bully a whore. That's. Fucking. It. Hell's wrong with you? And how is this preaching. Fuck you again. Also don't defend pedos.
LOL gtfo how cucked are you that you take issues with insulting a foid while they are all responsible for the mess of a situation we are all in. Not only that they now have the AUDACITY to play the victim and act like THEY have it hard???

Fuck you too, dude.

What I'm saying to you is don't be retarded trying to bully a whore. That's. Fucking. It.
Bro, you said this to me twice. You even tagged me in this thread to call me dumb. You're not a lawyer or a judge, so you have no authority telling me what is and isn't illegal.

Any time a foid you see irl does something bad, (Bullying, being a slore, fuckery) post her socials on this forum and she can have a "friendly" conversation with us Incels. Sending foids having "nice" videos, messages, images is one of our best weapons to use against foids. A while ago this bitch https://www.instagram.com/amelie.cheung/
took a picture of me in my highschool to make fun of me in a group chat and the whore shut down all her social medias for a month+ Thanks to you guys sending her "kind" messages and her slut mom even angrily created posts and seethed on this very site. @A concerned mom

DISCLAIMER for any fbi or anything similar.
(Legally, not calling for harassment, violence or anything illegal) I only advise people to have friendly discussions with foids.)

Also shoutout to @lonelysince2006 for sharing some "kind hearted" messages/videos to Amelie and @Samurai for also doing the same with some incel tear loser.
Publicly shame toilets, zased. (In Videogame).

LOL gtfo how cucked are you that you take issues with insulting a foid while they are all responsible for the mess of a situation we are all in. Not only that they now have the AUDACITY to play the victim and act like THEY have it hard???

Fuck you too, dude.

Bro, you said this to me twice. You even tagged me in this thread to call me dumb. You're not a lawyer or a judge, so you have no authority telling me what is and isn't illegal.

62052.jpg

Doxxing doesn’t work if you are not squatting

@lonelysince2006 and I gathered a ton of info on Amelie, anyways. We're good internet detectives:
Easy

I wonder what that public education talk could be about?:feelsdevil: