Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to start being more judgmental of sluts with bad dads

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start by dedicating this thread to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I always do think it's really funny when a slut who talks about how she wants men to respect her turns out to have a father who has had sex scandals, or has cheated or been abusive...but she still loves her POS dad, but she judges us for the same kinds of BS her dad was involved in. You know who never had any scandals? DR. VERWOERD!!!

But it is however worth noting that females seem to forgive any bad behavior by their fathers when they judge males in their age group much more harshly. I HATE SLUTS, BUT I LOVE DR. VERWOERD AND APARTHEID.

It's not fair to judge me for talking about how the #MeToo movement is garbage when you still love your Daddy despite him #MeTooing females in the past. LOL BITCH

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

as incels our opinion means very little

all they want from us are simpbucks are attention (compliments, jestermaxxing and asking them out, etc.), if we are judgemental of them they won't really care.

unless the chads that lurk where start doing it, won't mean anything

as incels our opinion means very little

all they want from us are simpbucks are attention (compliments, jestermaxxing and asking them out, etc.), if we are judgemental of them they won't really care.

unless the chads that lurk where start doing it, won't mean anything
True
(I love your username, but I also love Dr Verwoerd and Apartheid)

It's pathetic the way a slut's dad is never blamed but an incel who does stuff that isn't nearly as bad is. I hate sluts. I hate the men who fuck them even more.