Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to spread the blackpill

D

daemon

Banned
-
This forum wastes their time with dumb discussions, but we have to come back to the real things: Spreading our message
When a normie hears of Incels, he gets a few links from mainstream media which says that we are a hate group which demands sex from women and so on, and when he visits this forum he will find the 100th post about the toe nail pill and whatever the fuck the posthunters have created.
We should create a landing page like products do, showing the irrefutable science and prove behind the blackpill as well as defying common myths and arguments against us, and then we should start to spread that link over the whole internet.

T. 45 post greycel

there's already incels.wiki

normies and females aren't bluepilled at all too, there's tons of proofs against this, they're just not honest at all and virtue signaling, go look at Tik Tok for example

also they're not going necessarily change opinion over this, they don't want to

Based point of view

We will spread the blackpill

and when he visits this forum he will find the 100th post about the toe nail pill
This is so true :feelskek: :feelskek:
There is so much bullshit on here people just get bored and make everything a pill. I’m no exception since I made a thread about the lesbian pill, although our discussions need to not be in the spotlight for people to look at. The mods should make a new section of the forum to educate lurkers that summarizes our beliefs and has multiple links and studies. I doubt it will ever happen tho sadly

Good idea but I’m too lazy and no one will listen anyways