Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal We need to purge greycels!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Every time, without fail, a greycel has to act condescending, ignorant, and controversial in Inceldom Discussions and their numbers have only increased with the recent attention brought to this site.

This has caused me to make this declaration: we must purge and massacre them all to establish an environment where only the truly intelligent, based, respectful, and incel of them will be permitted to survive. :feelsdevil:

Through the ashes will the flowers bloom, carrying the seeds of this forum's future.
These flowers rise from the ashes 8ca884fd 32c8 41a2 8bf0 38b9c6ae2f39 square

turn off registrations for a while, archive everyone who views a post, ban greycels who joined put never post

One of the funniest examples is @Romancel who lit started insulting old members with a high post count which didn't agree with his retarded thread kek :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

ok fren

Attachments

• HNjnnan90.gif
    HNjnnan90.gif
    815.5 KB · Views: 22
I prefer greycels to low effort postmaxxers tbh. Greycel hate just encourages low quality postmaxxing.

No mercy, brutal.

alright, I think I'm ready

we were all once greycels

Brutally over for Graycels. :feelsrope:

This will potentially affect graycels who are innocent. Far far too dangerous.

Mr president im just here for a place to vent and talk to people i can relate to :feelsohgod:

Mr president im just here for a place to vent and talk to people i can relate to :feelsohgod:
You are tolerated because you are not a GrAYcel.:feelssus::feelsthink:

im not a greycel so i have property to speak: they are the next generation, we need to treat and raise them kindly, like you would raise your son, please show some love op
also reported for hate speech, hopefully you will get banned a few days to think about what you said. :feelscomfy:

Most of them postmax for a couple of weeks and then go back to Reddit after they fail to get featured on IT

Most of them postmax for a couple of weeks and then go back to Reddit after they fail to get featured on IT
Most of em be IT trolls that make retarded provocateur-type threads here and then post them on their sub :feelsYall:

Brutal greypill

Joined Dec 2, 2017 Posts 401
Lol

graycels purge when? :feelsdevil:

commence operation greycel eater
Snakeeatingasnake

im not a greycel so i have property to speak: they are the next generation, we need to treat and raise them kindly, like you would raise your son, please show some love op
also reported for hate speech, hopefully you will get banned a few days to think about what you said. :feelscomfy:
C83

Every time, without fail, a greycel has to act condescending, ignorant, and controversial in Inceldom Discussions and their numbers have only increased with the recent attention brought to this site.

This has caused me to make this declaration: we must purge and massacre them all to establish an environment where only the truly intelligent, based, respectful, and incel of them will be permitted to survive. :feelsdevil:

View attachment 509598

Yeah agreed

we were all once greycels

the absolute state
NAGALT NAGALT NAGALT rule all the way :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

turn off registrations for a while, archive everyone who views a post, ban greycels who joined put never post
I have suggested this in the lounge and Serge himself agreed that it might be a good idea to purge these strange grey accounts that are here for months/years and no posts whatsoever and still active lurking/following/watching some users.

Greycels all sound like normie zoomers

COME ON ZERO I THOUGHT WE WERE PALS:feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman:

To me, a greycel isn't defined by their post count, but by their IQ.

Just because you're a greycel doesn't mean you have to be a greycel.

View attachment 509598

Suck my dick, folks