Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to genocide 2020cels to preserve the wellbeing of this site

Kill

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Definitely

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
2020cels are fucking gay, we need to gas them and run them over with a train. I will personally rip out their innards and feast on them as soon as possible, they're not human they're animals. 2020cels are not humans, they post shit content and they need to be shot immediately. I'm calling for a poll to ban your worthless ass from this site fite me, game rise up against these bitch ass niggas.

Fuck y'all
Tumblr o37k89Nbjx1sv5obuo1 500

Why not put those resources to get revenge on cucks (in Street Fighter 4)?

Why not put those resources to get revenge on cucks (in Street Fighter 4)?
Ideally we'd envelop all of these undesirables in the hellfires of a nuclear genocide.

You can't prevent the inevitable. Give up and ldar. They will have replaced us soon.

Come on guys I’m pretty cool

Purge fucking everyone tbh

It's fucking disgusting. 2020cels are filthy piece of shit animals in denial. I am not one so don't give me any of your nonsense. I know how disgusting they can get and it fucking sucks

kids these days no longer respect their elders

Damn son you a savage

I think they can learn to be good if they haven't already.

Definitely, I would gladly participate in this slaughter.

Keep crying for me and my 1968 posts

How does it make you feel, that a 2020cel is a mod?
It is a disgusting injustice that a 2020cel was made a mod before a 2019cel, as of this day there have been 0 representatives for 2019cels within the moderation team.

How does it make you feel, that a 2020cel is a mod?
larp with effort for a couple of months, become mod, collect ips, and then just win

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back