Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy We need to do something.

majorloss

majorloss

Recruit
★★
Here’s what makes me irritated at this community: while feminists, ethnics, and other groups who want change have a system in place to fight for what they want and an agenda, we don’t seem to have that. We are all in agreement that we want change… but what do we do? Sit here being depressed and playing video games. We should be at least rallying together, having elections within the community for representatives, etc. We need to do something. At this point NOTHING WILL CHANGE :cryfeels:

We are all in agreement that we want change
Wrong. I don't want to change anything.

Also: There is no "we".
I'm a 31yo KHHV Incel and I would nuke 80% of the users here without hesitation.

think a little bit for yourself to realise how flawed your proposition is, i'm tired of explaining how retarded and bluepilled is to think you can magically change politics for the 10000th time.

Here’s what makes me irritated at this community: while feminists, ethnics, and other groups who want change have a system in place to fight for what they want and an agenda, we don’t seem to have that. We are all in agreement that we want change… but what do we do? Sit here being depressed and playing video games. We should be at least rallying together, having elections within the community for representatives, etc. We need to do something. At this point NOTHING WILL CHANGE :cryfeels:
It is over but it never began
Wrong. I don't want to change anything.

Also: There is no "we".
I'm a 31yo KHHV Incel and I would nuke 80% of the users here without hesitation.

View: https://youtu.be/dVj3yZ5KhIA

We should be at least rallying together, having elections within the community for representatives, etc
Sure, we should out ourselves as permavirgins and complete failures ... that will make things better, for sure ....

The whole world is against us. We cant do shit.

I made a thread about basically the same thing. The hard part is ”what exactly do we want to change that we realistically can”. There’s legalising sex work but not much else

(also i told u not to go on inceldom discussion)
I know you did haha I can’t help it I’m enraged and it helps lol

These groups fight for money equality and other materialist shit. We are poor in a different economy, the sexual economy, and there are different rules here.

I know a monkey that joined YESTERDAY is not telling ME what to do.

Nigger, off of my god damn forum with your WE Jewish tactic. YOU JOINED YESTERDAY AND HAVE LESS POSTS THAN INCHES IN MY PENIS

shitty WATER IS WET JEWISH NIGGER SHILL IDF THREAD

What a naive greycel:owo:

The whole world is against us. We cant do shit.
Being incel is hard because the whole world will be against you. Also, not being incel is hard because incels will be against you.

To put your idea to rest gently...

Bluepilled cucks still outnumber blackpilled incels by a lot. However, as more and more men get blackpilled as hypergamy increases, this may become a realistic solution.

Germany was incel after WW1 (almost entire Europe against them, also they gave massive restrictions for Germany in terms of army organization). Don't you remember what they did when they started WW2? Massively effective army.

If Adolf Hitler said to his fellow soldiers during WW1 that he wants to rule Europe and possibly entire World they would laugh at him and told he is naive, narcistic bla bla bla yet he did it and they shut the fuck up. Hitler wasn't NT, was impressionable to art, wasn't sexy nor strong and he didn't give a fuck.

Genghis Khan was 16 years old and ethnic who started conquering Asia and before his death he had most of the Asia as his own.

Napoleon Bonaparte was manlet and looked like 5 out of 10, yet he ruled Europe

Joseph Stalin was small, was little deformed, spent some time in prison, had shitty childhood and he ruled one of the most powerful countries in the world.

Last edited: