Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We Need To Do Something About The Mocking MGTOWs

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
They keep talking down to incels, we need to rise up together and fight back :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Most MGTOWs are just incels in denial tbh, more like men SENT their own way

They are cucks. The more they grow, the more they attract a variety of political groups and form ways to cope around women.

It’s changed from how it used to be

We don't need to do shit tbh, they already prove their own inferiority by attacking us, people almost always project when attacking others (For example people who are extremely against racism are usually the most racist person there is, so them attacking others for being racist is a projection of their true feelings), so all the things they say about us (Losers, virgins, misogynists :soy: etc) is actually how they truly view themselves (Incels in denial).

i honestly just laugh when i see one of these deluded coping fags

like this guy

really, i just chuckle every time i see that title because it describes MSTOW perfectly. I don't care what they say about us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back