Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment We need to discuss eyebrows. NO CURRYCELS.

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
We all know that a prominent eyebrow ridge and hunters eyes are extremely attractive to foids. I've been pondering as to whether growing thicker eyebrows will simulate the effects of hunters eyes which we all know are genetics.

How would we grow out our eyebrows and make them more bushy and substantial? It will make your face more masculine.

No currycells allowed due to your hairy nature and monobrows.

I dont think it will look good if they're not thick naturally + its mostly shape which matters, imo. And shape is dictated by bone structure.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Everyone knows curries are the most unattractive, thanks for discluding us :(

Bimatoprost solution on your eyebrows every night before bed. Your eyebrows will grow and so will the density.

How would we grow out our eyebrows and make them more bushy and substantial? It will make your face more masculine.
Rogaine comes to mind.
No currycells allowed due to your hairy nature and monobrows.
Georgiancels allowed, tbhtbh
Levan-Ghvamichava-Mike-The-Truth-Jackson-Photography.jpg

I dont think it will look good if they're not thick naturally + its mostly shape which matters, imo. And shape is dictated by bone structure.
This. Shape of your eye brows and your eyes matter more. I have naturally thick brows and it didnt do shit for me
84d06be0 e841 4b3d 87d6 3e5a3c1c84c1

I wish I had eyebrows.

Or eyelashes for that matter.

20180628 211505

What do you think 'bout mine? I'm an Indian btw.

thicker eyebrows don't do shit. just makes you look gross when they're unshapely and bushy. nothing to gain imo

and if you have naturally shaped eyebrows (1 or 2) nothing can completely fuck you up tbh, you need a good basis tho

idk about plucking your eyebrows to stay in shape but if you have really naturally bushy eyebrows and don't overdo it like a foid it could work imo

Attachments

• eyes.png
    eyes.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 108
How will a nigger grow a browridge?

Your eyes look dull and lifeless tbh. Brow looks OK, nothing special.
Yeah that's true. People often say that but you can't expect anything else from the eyes of a hopeless incel waiting to die.
Maybe some minor upper eyelid filler. You'd be good to go if you got some botox to drop your eyebrows to hood them.
Would've tried earlier,but won't work anymore since I'm ugly manlet too.

Vaseline maybe? You can also color your eyebrows to make them appear more dense if yours are very light naturally.

Yo

You're a light skinned curry and have brow game - you should be getting foids, man.
Yes, foids should be running to me to beg me gift them with light skinned child. They don't realize they're missing on such a nice gentleman with superior genetics.