Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WE NEED TO BAN HISTORY BOOKS BECAUSE HISTORY IS RACIS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Instead of having a patronizing page of George Washington Carver and Rosa Parks alongside giants like Hitler and Gauss-- if I were a conniving jew wanting to create a racial utopia, I would just ban history as a subject altogether.

The only thing you really pick up in history, at least as far as I'm concerned, is that whites are superior, and being non-white sucks. Every black person I know actually hates movies like '12 Years A Slave' and 'Roots,' despite them being critically claimed and whatnot. It just brings up bad memories, and they see them as cringey useless 'white guilt' vehicles so liberal whites who produce them can pat themselves on the back for being woke. Minorities just want to MOVE ON and FORGET at how fucking stupid and inferior our ancestors were. Conversely, being a white studying history sounds fucking awesome. Look at the cool shit my parents did like enslave this country and exploit those savages and rape their women HAHAHA-- maybe I can do that someday. History is just a HUUUWHITE EGO BOOST.

I think history class is where women really learn that non-whites are just a brown blob of inferiority, and that only whites can protect them.

Last edited:
I mean bro, throughout history Europeans didn’t really dominate until the last what, 200-300 years? Most colonization didn’t happen until the 1800s unless you count the Portuguese in africa & Southeast Asia IG. Western Europe did dominate the world due to the fact that they actually went out and explored. They sailed the seas and conquered anything they found

I think history class is where women really learn that non-whites are just a brown blob of inferiority, and that only whites and protect them.
The more educated a roastie is the less likely she is to date ethnics, libcucks explain this :feelsbaton:

I mean bro, throughout history Europeans didn’t really dominate until the last what, 200-300 years? Most colonization didn’t happen until the 1800s unless you count the Portuguese in africa & Southeast Asia IG. Western Europe did dominate the world due to the fact that they actually went out and explored. They sailed the seas and conquered anything they found
white people created civilization minorities were just glorified animals the entire time

white people created civilization minorities were just glorified animals the entire time
What about China? Mesopotamia? Egypt (Berbers mainly)? Indus Valley? Norte Chico? Or the Fertile Crescent?

What about China? Mesopotamia? Egypt (Berbers mainly)? Indus Valley? Norte Chico? Or the Fertile Crescent?
nobody gives a shit

I think history class is where women really learn that non-whites are just a brown blob of inferiority, and that only whites can protect them.
Don't whites constantly bring up muh Arab slave trade when black enslavement is brought up?
Why didn't you protect your women then?

nobody gives a shit
I think most people do. Plus don’t forget when whites got enslaved by Arabs and Berbers during the Barbary slave trade. Enslaved by sandniggers :feelshaha: Lmfao

Don't whites constantly bring up muh Arab slave trade when black enslavement is brought up?
Why didn't you protect your women then?
but they just slaved whatever races they could get, the didn't specifically enslave blacks. Plus the white slaves were treated pretty well, many ended up getting freed quite quickly or converting to Islam

I think most people do. Plus don’t forget when whites got enslaved by Arabs and Berbers during the Barbary slave trade. Enslaved by sandniggers :feelshaha: Lmfao
it wasn't a systemic racial enslavement, it was more like, 'hey lets kidnap whoever was convenient' so they enslaved both blacks and whites, and the whites were treated the best, many ended up higher on the totem pole of slave tasks, most were freed before they died or converted to Islam

but they just slaved whatever races they could get, the didn't specifically enslave blacks. Plus the white slaves were treated pretty well, many ended up getting freed quite quickly or converting to Islam
Yes, Arabs tended to give their slaves ways to move up in life. That doesn't change the fact that they were still at their mercy.

it wasn't a systemic racial enslavement, it was more like, 'hey lets kidnap whoever was convenient' so they enslaved both blacks and whites, and the whites were treated the best, many ended up higher on the totem pole of slave tasks, most were freed before they died or converted to Islam
What a cope. They definitely didn’t treat Slavs well, Slavs were never treated well and Slave literally comes from the word slav :feelshaha: .

What a cope. They definitely didn’t treat Slavs well, Slavs were never treated well and Slave literally comes from the word slav :feelshaha: .
We wuz slaves und shiet

@ElTruecel

All white. Unironically. Many egyptian mummies are shown to have blonde or red hair. Marsh Arabs are said to be the descendants of sumerians, and many have blue and green eyes. Indus valley was made by Pakistanis that look like this

E28e57b3 1dd3 48f1 860b 835517a2d2c4

@ElTruecel

All white. Unironically. Many egyptian mummies are shown to have blonde or red hair.
Only king tut from what I know regardless Egyptians are Berbers.
Marsh Arabs are said to be the descendants of sumerians,
Ain’t these just Mesopotamian Arabs
and many have blue and green eyes. Indus valley was made by Pakistanis that look like this

View attachment 696478
Indus Valley was Iranian Hunter gatherer + Dravidian

Learning that my ancestors amounted to nothing but mud hut, farming and slavery and a few poorly managed low brow kingdoms while whites were building byzantine-complexity castles and cathedrals while also giving birth to contiguous land empires that pioneered advances in science, medicine, law, and engineering, and also later going on to occupy my lands with any resistance being shot down in flames is infinitely depressing and a painful truth I had to accept as a race realist.

Moreover, how do you expect me to be proud to come from a place like this:
View attachment 696511View attachment 696508View attachment 696513View attachment 696506

When buildings like this built by the amalgamation of caucasoid labor and intelligence exist:
View attachment 696512View attachment 696521View attachment 696517
The achievement gap between races are so wide, it's almost as if this were by design from a sadistic God who wanted ethnics to live a predetermined slave existence. Not only are we ethnics objectively uglier brown blobs, but we are also intellectually inferior too. Now I understand why uneducated ethnics don't mind living under the poverty line working slave jobs and living in what many in the first world would consider horrible dimensions of human prosperity and development: it is the ignorance of reality and suppression of truth; because if they head towards enlightenment and truth, their discontent with life would only grow.

Albeit I wouldn't consider East Asians to be on the same level as other ethnics. Their accomplishments and history are on a comparable level to caucasians and they didn't suffer the same level of faux-pas and humiliations in terms of being subjugated to colonization and running failed civilizations.

As a thought experiment, if you probed the brain of the average person and asked them what first thoughts spring to their mind when they hear the word African, it would conjure images of it being an epicenter of barbarism and savagery, poorly managed hamstrung states, and mud huts. Ask them the same question for Europeans and they would think civility, wisdom, elegance, beauty and grace.
giga based post