Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill we need partriarchy back, so we can starve the landwhales

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
the average american foid weight 168 lbs :feelsmega:, this obsedity epidemic is caused my foids being out of the kitchen, and because of that everyone opts to eat shit fast food, plus without a husband to control their habits foids will engage in totaly hendonistic behaviour of eating non stop.

foids gained 12.7 kgs of weight in the last 50 years, this must stop, just imagine in another 50 years on the future where the average foid is 200 lbs.

i don't even want to imagine that, if we don't stop this, western society will collapse due to everyone being too fat to do anything.

make them even fatter for the brap farms :feelsthink:

Women know if they have children they'll be completely taken care of by the government. Even landwhales know that in the worst case scenario they can survive off alimony and child support from some well off simp. There's no impetus for women to look attractive because everybody's a fat fuck in this country and the average man has no standards.

Once you get fat, you permanently raise your set point in your brain and your level of bodyfat because the new normal.

Fat women don't have the will power to lose weight. They can only get fatter.

Tie them down to a chair and wave Bon Bon's in front of them.

Jesus Christ I weigh less than the average foid. I need to bulk ASAP

we need it back to take womens right back

we need it back to take womens right back
either that our they will day of obsedity
There is already an well-established cope called "whale skinning". TRP and PUA people are into it. The idea is to fish a 400lb landwhale, and discipline them so that they eat less and over the years they turn into stacies.

[JFL] Whale Skinning: Redpillers/PUAs are now fishing landwhales and turning them into stacies by dislarding them
she is going to leave you for chad, i think TFM tryed that
Women know if they have children they'll be completely taken care of by the government. Even landwhales know that in the worst case scenario they can survive off alimony and child support from some well off simp. There's no impetus for women to look attractive because everybody's a fat fuck in this country and the average man has no standards.
einsteins+tesla IQ

just BULK, muscle = life
low bodyfat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>muscles

best is if you have both, but that's next to impossible to have and maintain for the average mortal. Always prioritize low bodyfat over muscles

low bodyfat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>muscles

best is if you have both, but that's next to impossible to have and maintain for the average mortal. Always prioritize low bodyfat over muscles
JFL, low body fat is not going to shatter cucks skulls

JFL, low body fat is not going to shatter cucks skulls
it'll make you look better. If your only goal is to gain as much muscle as possible, then bloatmaxxing's the best option

I don’t want it back because life was harder for men than for women.

This cope is not for me. I want all women dead and artificial wombs and sexbots.

not comming in the nest 100 yars boyo.
Sexdolls and low tier copes are available. Hentais are available.

We will never have great sexbots copes in our lifetime.

But patriarchy is just cuckoldry to the fullest. I will never support such a system. But I can understand patriarchcels, because they are still bluepilled as fuck and they think life was easy for men in their fictionalized patriarchy.

Sexdolls and low tier copes are available. Hentais are available.

We will never have great sexbots copes in our lifetime.

But patriarchy is just cuckoldry to the fullest. I will never support such a system. But I can understand patriarchcels, because they are still bluepilled as fuck and they think life was easy for men in their fictionalized patriarchy.
if you think society can work in its current state, go forward boyo, let's see the fum with dog shit fertility and mass imigration of low iq apes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

if you think society can work in its current state, go forward boyo, let's see the fum with dog shit fertility and mass imigration of low iq apes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That’s unrelated to my prev comment.

[Lifefuel] The fatter everyone gets the more being a normal weight will be desired.

[Lifefuel] The fatter everyone gets the more being a normal weight will be desired.
why do think 5/10 non fat foids have infinite SMV now?

why do think 5/10 non fat foids have infinite SMV now?
It wont matter if every guy is also too fat for their standards, they will either take an obese normie or a healthy weight truecel, obviously we still lose but were much closer and our chances of ascension will be significantly better the fatter everyone is.

We can starve the land whales no problem. They have years of blubber to live off of.