Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need mora Elliot Rodger's

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
Idk why guys of this site are so moralist.
I have used Salvador ramos pfp and a lot of guys judged me for this
Those kids was future chads and stacys, u can't realize this?
Nobody care for us, they consider us as subhumans, why u have empathy with them?
U really go living your insignigicant life whitout doing nothing?
U should revenge
IF WORLD HATE YOU, GIVE BACK THIS HATE

im not much of a moralfag, but the answer is really simple:

Electronic-Surveillance.Skillsets.FBI-1024x846.jpg

you understand

I'm happy for them but I officially do not support criminals

im not much of a moralfag, but the answer is really simple:

Electronic-Surveillance.Skillsets.FBI-1024x846.jpg

you understand
This.

Its ok to celebrate violence being done to our enemies but not to call for it since that is illegal and can place our site in jeopardy much less the individual member in question’s freedom who engages in such talk.

Nobody care for us, they consider us as subhumans, why u have empathy with them?
U should revenge
I agree with you. However calling for violence against our enemies in this society can get you time behind bars. Just be indifferent towards them. When I hear about a mass shooting or etc, I light up a blunt and be like “oh well they never learn”. Normies play retarded, so they get what they deserve. We don’t need to call for their deaths. There is someone out there who is always plotting against them.

based INterpolCEL post

U should revenge
based based based based based based based based based based based based. so many users on here are literal cuck

U should revenge
Salvador Ramos had a gf, he was certainly not an incel just an edgelord non-NT normie. I find it hard to relate to him. I can't get behind killing kids mang. They're like the one sliver of innocence in a fucked up world. Not being able to raise a child of my own with a loving wife is one of greatest pains of my inceldom, especially because I am financially stable enough to do it.

Its ok to celebrate violence being done to our enemies but not to call for it since that is illegal and can place our site in jeopardy much less the individual member in question’s freedom who engages in such talk.

based ER post

I miss saint Elliot

I mean all these new guy are basically new Elliots; Bryan K, Salavador Ramos, Robert Crimo if these guys had girlfriends to comfort and relieve their anger and society accepted them instead of rejecting them they probably wouldn’t have done what they did. These dudes were basically incel and motives for shooting were very similar to Elliot and i feel like there will be a lot more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back