Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel we need better medical treatments. Fuck human rights and animal rights

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
my filthy subhuman shitskin body is falling apart. I need a better body ASAP! STEM fags need to throw away their FUCKING cuckold morality and start working on body modification,gene editing, human experimentation ASAP! I need a healthier stronger body to transfer my brain into. Tired of this shitskin trash vessel falling apart so easily. Utterly pathetic! FUCK ANYONE WHK SUPPORTS ANIMAL RIGHTS AND HUMAN RIGHTS. YOU FUCKING SCUM HAVE HELD MEDICAL RESEARCH BACK BY FUCKING CENTURIES!

My subhuman body is falling apart too. Need euthanasia.

My subhuman body is falling apart too. Need euthanasia.
sometimes I want to rope but in the end I don't think I will ever do it till I am very old. I need to push myself to the limit and die knowing I tried my very best

Imagine how far along we would be if animal rights activists didn't destroy this doctor's career. You could by now have your brain transplanted into a white vessel :blackpill:

Imagine how far along we would be if animal rights activists didn't destroy this doctor's career. You could by now have your brain transplanted into a white vessel :blackpill:

I pray every single vegan, human rights activists, animal rights activist gets slaughtered and his family raped and murdered. I fucking hate em all. If the Nazis won, medical research would have skyrocketed and we would probably have the ability to transplant incel brains into Chad bodies. Another thing the cuckold allies and human rights fucked!

Terabased and I am in the exact same situation.
This shitty piece of shit shitskin body is falling apart at a ridiculous rate. I need prosthetic everything ASAP.

If the Nazis won, medical research would have skyrocketed and we would probably have the ability to transplant incel brains into Chad bodies.

Wisdom   morrowind prophecy

Terabased and I am in the exact same situation.
This shitty piece of shit shitskin body is falling apart at a ridiculous rate. I need prosthetic everything ASAP.
people bitch about how cruel medical studies are too fucking filthy mice and monkeys. these cuckolds haven't suffered like us trucel shitskins and don't know true pain. I hope every fucking animal rights cuck goes thru extreme pain and suffering like we have.

people bitch about how cruel medical studies are too fucking filthy mice and monkeys. these cuckolds haven't suffered like us trucel shitskins and don't know true pain. I hope every fucking animal rights cuck goes thru extreme pain and suffering like we have.
The human brain is incredibly complex the side effects of these experiments on people would be disastrous.

Besides, outside of POWs, nobody would volunteer. You'd need hundreds of thousands of studies on this

Last edited:
The human brain is incredibly complex the side effects of these experiments on people would be disastrous.

Besides, outside of POWs, nobody would volunteer. You'd need 100s of thousands of studies on this
idc. they can find a million poorfag subhhuman spics, Africans and curries to do these experiments on. They can probably create lab children at this point too for this purpose.

Can't you get cheap high-quality medical treatment in India, especially if you have a decent job rn? :feelshehe:

Can't you get cheap high-quality medical treatment in India, especially if you have a decent job rn? :feelshehe:
I want a new body. a new vessel. No medical treatment on the planet can give me a new body. A new powerful strong good looking body.

i am almost disabled at 26 because of a neck injury, my body doesnt even fight at this point, i need to take drugs for everything.
fucking brutal boyo. giga over. Life is unfair as fuck

animal "rights" make as much sense as plant rights, fungus rights, bacteria rights.

its just neo-paganism. retarded peasants reverting to the old way of worshipping animals like in stone age, except animal worship or animal
spirits" is too direct, too crude, too retarded, so they resort to the neo-lingua of "animal rights". its all the same thing