Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need an inceldom region

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
To use as a front to control the public. But first we need a leader. I nominate myself as the inceldom messiah. Third we need to establish temples of worshop. Not sure what the fuck our religion will be. But it will be based af.

Every truecel cel will receive free copes and hopefully there own harem of Stacey's. But I can't guarantee anything a this point.

What should our religion doctrine be? I got it plastic surgery. Yes well indoctrinate plastic surgens, and of course we will join forces with the ashkenazi jews. We need there shekels and media complex. We are the new jews.

ALL GLORY TO THE HOLY NATION OF INCELISTAN

Anime tiddies are a nice religion

:feelsokman:
but im not an ER worshipper tbh.
A secluded paradis island would be better
Intresting idea well need plenty of life jackets on hand. Betas are afraid of the ocean and can't swim very well.

To use as a front to control the public. But first we need a leader. I nominate myself as the inceldom messiah. Third we need to establish temples of worshop. Not sure what the fuck our religion will be. But it will be based af.

Every truecel cel will receive free copes and hopefully there own harem of Stacey's. But I can't guarantee anything a this point.

What should our religion doctrine be? I got it plastic surgery. Yes well indoctrinate plastic surgens, and of course we will join forces with the ashkenazi jews. We need there shekels and media complex. We are the new jews.
I should be the Messiah

foidlossuses will have to dress conservatively

We didnt even create the state yet and there is already infighting :feelsrope:

I reckon if all incels gathered together we could easily take over North Dakota, after all who the fuck even lives there or cares about it?

Incel village would be the cesspool of inbreeding if we get ugly foids that are dumb and would fuck all of us
That’s why you kidnap genetically superior foids and use them for enforced breeding programs :feelsthink:

I reckon if all incels gathered together we could easily take over North Dakota, after all who the fuck even lives there or cares about it?
Agreed or even Wyoming would be based.

We can claim the land and secede.

If we die in civil war it’s okay bc we all prolly we’re gonna rope anyways. Atelast now we’ll be going down with our dignity in battle against the ones who’ve subjugated us.

I say a good region of land to take over is any college campus with a shit load of chad frat guys. Drive them out of their orgy nest

we already have in arkhangelsk territory. ask @Khanivore for details.

chads wont be allowed on Inceldia
I Still haven't figured out how to smuggle Stacey's into inceldia. Any ideas? Will chlorophyll be necessary? I think we'll need it.

we will delete the genes that make them cheat with genetic engineering like CRISPR
:bluepill: If you think foids’ activity is genetic and not magical binding by evil forces

then we will become spellcasters putting loyalty spells on them. magic enforced monogamy
:bluepill: If you think the supreme creator of all humanity didn’t purposefully make foids the way they are just out of spite for incels

Also I have another proposition: If a
:bluepill: If you think the supreme creator of all humanity didn’t purposefully make foids the way they are just out of spite for incels
then we have to kill god, we have to become god-killers

then we have to kill god, we have to become god-killers
:bluepill: If you think god isn’t a fellow brocel testing our strength so we can make it into incelhalla

wait or are you saying you are a chad who wants to bang my wife?:shock:

:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

get out of here fakecel
No im not and im saying even if we got this utopia chads could be waiting outside and steal your wife, Id still bang her tho (Smugpepe)