Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need an incel political party

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Global warming, puberty blockers, vaccines and mask are all leftie fag agendas. They can all eat my shit. I hate them all. Not too say Republicans are shit too with there anti neetbux and Christian ideology.

I propose state funded harem's of stacey house wifes for all Arian brothers, ethnics will be supplied with ethnic Stacey's, unlimited supply of all copes like hookers, drugs, travel expenses, free rent, utilities, and guns

Of course chads, normies and Becky's will all tend to our every need, incels will live like Pharoahs like they were intended to be. Let the none nt beta uprising begin.

Global warming, puberty blockers, vaccines and mask are all leftie fag agendas. They can all eat my shit. I hate them all. Not too say Republicans are shit too with there anti neetbux and Christian ideology.

I propose state funded harem's of stacey house wifes for all Arian brothers, ethnics will be supplied with ethnic Stacey's, unlimited supply of all copes like hookers, drugs, travel expenses, free rent, utilities, and guns

Of course chads, normies and Becky's will all tend to our every need, incels will live like Pharoahs like they were intended to be. Let the none nt beta uprising begin.
lmao you might as well just say "the world becomes a utopia" for how likely this scenario is.

lmao you might as well just say "the world becomes a utopia" for how likely this scenario is.
Utopia? So?

Utopia is an idea we can work on together to build our future. For a dream to be achieved, it first needs to be molded into utopia. If we can not imagine what it will be like first, how can we transform it into reality?

Even feminism started as a utopic movement with literary genres such as "feminist utopia" and "utopian feminism"... And look at them now. The whole world turned gynocentric.

Don't lose hope brocels! Our kingdom will come. Let's create the roster, too. I volunteer to be the spokesperson of the party.

Utopia? So?

Utopia is an idea we can work on together to build our future. For a dream to be achieved, it first needs to be molded into utopia. If we can not imagine what it will be like first, how can we transform it into reality?

Even feminism started as a utopic movement with literary genres such as "feminist utopia" and "utopian feminism"... And look at them now. The whole world turned gynocentric.

Don't lose hope brocels! Our kingdom will come. Let's create the roster, too. I volunteer to be the spokesperson of the party.
Feminism had support from a few men, most women, and more importantly, the media.

Our "movement", if it can even be called that, is accepted by less than 20% of men, 0% of women, and does not have media support, since we have become synonymous with riot, rape, hate, and violence, thanks to some of the more vocal members here. And it does not appear that that is going to change, at least not for the forseeable future.

Utopia? So?

The difference is people actually like women and want them to succeed. And also women were always treated way better than men who were low in hierarchy.

Feminism had support from a few men, most women, and more importantly, the media.

Our "movement", if it can even be called that, is accepted by less than 20% of men, 0% of women, and does not have media support, since we have become synonymous with riot, rape, hate, and violence, thanks to some of the more vocal members here. And it does not appear that that is going to change, at least not for the forseeable future.
You're right. Especially about how our movement is seen by most of the people because of the more, as you said, "vocal", or disgusting members, which is unfortunate. Focusing on men's rights would help spread it further. There was this guy on sewers today with whom I argued and he made me think of deleting my account tbh.

Utopia? So?

Agreed it all starts with mind control and altering the values of norm scum which is very easy to do.

The first step is for jew stream media to promote sympathy for truecels. Then slowly move the goal post just like trannys have done.

We could mold normies into beta cucks who simp for truecels and then the domino's slowly over time fall in place.

One cannot compete with the established political parties' massive funding and boomer support so it would be pointless. A mass awakening would be needed which would be impossible for normal people to comprehend.

One cannot compete with the established political parties' massive funding and boomer support so it would be pointless. A mass awakening would be needed which would be impossible for normal people to comprehend.
Three words...... jew stream media

If we could join forces with the jews we could manipulate the perception of incels. Toilets would then feel obligated to virtue signal for incels.

But if the jews arnt promoting our ideals it will never happen. We need a secret treaty between true cels and jews.

You're right. Especially about how our movement is seen by most of the people because of the more, as you said, "vocal", or disgusting members, which is unfortunate. Focusing on men's rights would help spread it further. There was this guy on sewers today with whom I argued and he made me think of deleting my account tbh.
Honestly, so as long as we do not change, society will not change, so we're locked in a stalemate, since none of those will change meaningfully enough and in significant enough numbers for the other to change.

Sorry, bro. I can't live with that. Give me blonde, blue-eyed Stacy and I might consider joining. :feelshehe:
Sorry the Arian race must persevere there race or there will be no more blond Stacey's.

There will be special exceptions though like donating foot Jacuzzis, or killing jews will get you a harem of Stacey's

Agreed it all starts with mind control and altering the values of norm scum which is very easy to do.

The first step is for jew stream media to promote sympathy for truecels. Then slowly move the goal post just like trannys have done.

We could mold normies into beta cucks who simp for truecels and then the domino's slowly over time fall in place.
All of which is impossible, at least from our current standpoint

Just vote Republican. If they want to make life hell for us then I'll vote for candidates that make it hell for them.

Just vote Republican. If they want to make life hell for us then I'll vote for candidates that make it hell for them.
I am not an American but as a (white) man, if your choices are between Democrats and Republicans then not voting for Republicans is a pretty braindead move tbh. Democrats are openly anti-(white) men, and pro-everything else. If you don't vote for Republicans then you have no right to complain as a (white) man.

Left gives NEETbux. So I vote left.

Hey, I mean, it worked in Korea

I am not an American but as a (white) man, if your choices are between Democrats and Republicans then not voting for Republicans is a pretty braindead move tbh. Democrats are openly anti-(white) men, and pro-everything else. If you don't vote for Republicans then you have no right to complain as a (white) man.
Of course I vote republican

T
Left gives NEETbux. So I vote left.
True but they also cause inflation. The whole point is to trick you into neetbux but it won't be enough to survive. But then take your neet bux away for carbon credits. In the end you'll become there tranny zombie slave. I will chose freedom every time. So I can leach off of boomers. But yeah both party's suck