Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We Need An Incel Forum On The Dark Web

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
No more censorship or having to tread on thin ice, no more incel tears cucks stalking us.

I think what we should have is a 100% fullproof backup plan in case we ever get shutdown or something happens to this forum. We should really speak about this more seriously. It's very important.

That would be just great if even the dark web host or Homeland Security or some shit shuts it down.

DropTheMic said:
You have already talked about this on lookism
I'm sure it will have unique content about the end of the white race and black on white race mixing
:rolleyes: 
Lookism cucks 

I am not pro Black nor pro White, most niggers behave disgustingly tbh.

Everywhere cucks will follow. It's inevitable.

Yeah. I suggested we privately arrange a back up plan on r/incels but never really pushed it. We really need to have a way to arrange a rendezvous on the dark web when the jews seize the current domain.

DropTheMic said:
but you married a nigger wife ;) 

are you a kike?

How many times do I have to tell you I am not that guy on lookism. I never even had an account on that dumb website.

Honestly, the world is so cucked that we need to be over paranoid just in case the worst happens.
We need to have a plan similar to how the U.S government would handle a situation in where their
leadership has been wiped out.

We should have an email list [I used a disposable email address, as probably did many others - we should fix this]
and give access to the mods and a few other loyal incels as well probably.

There would be a leadership order, as well as verification that
that eventual email we get is from the correct incel and not some
imposter... etc.

This has to be thought through very well.

@Fat Link thoughts?

No more censorship or having to tread on thin ice, no more incel tears cucks stalking us.
no safe space for your face, they will follow everywhere we go because they are obsessed bullies