Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need a normie holocaust

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★★
Gas all normies. If women don’t surrender their bodies over and allow themselves to become breeding cattle then gas them too

They don’t deserve a humane death. All normies deserve to drown in their own blood as their inner lungs hemorrhage and ulcer over from toxic gases. They deserve a 5 minute period of feeling our lifetime of pain and torture and subjugation

At this point, normies becoming blackpilled and agreeing won’t cut it; their crime against us have gone beyond that. The only solution I will settle on now is genocide of anyone who isn’t blackpilled by this point.

1645667559015-jpg.683291

Just Genocide 90 Percent of the Population Theory

Gas all normies. If women don’t surrender their bodies over and allow themselves to become breeding cattle then gas them too

They don’t deserve a humane death. All normies deserve to drown in their own blood as their inner lungs hemorrhage and ulcer over from toxic gases. They deserve a 5 minute period of feeling our lifetime of pain and torture and subjugation

At this point, normies becoming blackpilled and agreeing won’t cut it; their crime against us have gone beyond that. The only solution I will settle on now is genocide of anyone who isn’t blackpilled by this point.
Anybody who doesn't accept CHRIST will receive a Lifetime, not even, rather an Eternityyyy Never Ending Utter Eternal Torment, Forever. Most normies and toilets are non believers. Get on board. Find your TRUE LOVE

JESUS
is saying, that "I AM your True LOVE all along".

Forget toilets.

Repent and accept GOD

Anybody who doesn't accept CHRIST will receive a Lifetime, not even, rather an Eternityyyy Never Ending Utter Eternal Torment, Forever. Most normies and toilets are non believers. Get on board. Find your TRUE LOVE

JESUS
is saying, that "I AM your True LOVE all along".

Forget toilets.

Repent and accept GOD
Fuckin greycel god loving faggot. God is a cruel cuckold bitch fag. I can rot in hell bc I’ll be waving the middle finger at heaven the whole time. Go suck on gods cock more boot licking fag

Fuckin greycel god loving faggot. God is a cruel cuckold bitch fag. I can rot in hell bc I’ll be waving the middle finger at heaven the whole time. Go suck on gods cock more boot licking fag
No, actually you won't. HE can be Wrathful, but it is Just. HE has Mercy, so believe in HIS SON and Receive Eternal Life, Mercy and LOVE.

Kill yourself, infiltrator

concurred, cause them pain and suffering then dance on their corpses and sodomize them

Normies are pretty great.

Fuck libtards though
iu

me when I see liberals

agreed, I think we’re better off if we sent them for manual labor in Siberia

200 1

No need to kill foids, just offer them the choice of either A) jumping into a giant furnace, or B) submit to incels and take one as their husband and have babies with him. Most foids would probably jump.

No need to kill foids, just offer them the choice of either A) jumping into a giant furnace, or B) submit to incels and take one as their husband and have babies with him. Most foids would probably jump.
This is why the alternative need not be a painless death. Make the alternative torture for foids