Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need a name for the hispanic chad

• Thread starter zeta_male_patriarch
  • Start date
zeta_male_patriarch

zeta_male_patriarch

Greycel
We often talk about Chads and Tyrones... but we need a name for the hispanic chads. Any suggestions? I propose Juans or Joses.

I propose Enrique

I propose Enrique
That is actually better than mine. This is the perfect name. Just like the baseball player "kike Hernandez"

Attachments

• 7_0cFLU__400x400.jpg
    7_0cFLU__400x400.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 57
I thought it was always Enrique.

What about a name for a Pacific Islander chad?

Gotta be Carlos cuz it has to be instantly identifiable. chico is already that male model. luckily you won't be using it much anyway as Hispanic studs are kinda rare.

We often talk about Chads and Tyrones... but we need a name for the hispanic chads. Any suggestions? I propose Juans or Joses.
This was resolved in a different thread.

He's referred to as "El Sancho"

Chema or Rubén. Is the name that come to my mind when i think in a hispanic chad. As Hispanic José Juan or Enrique are cuck names, altought are meaningless to most of you.

El Sancho is the worst option posible reminds me Sancho Panza who was always sucking Don Quijote's dick. Being called a "Sancho Panza" is in someway being called a cuck.

They don't exist tho

It
Chema or Rubén. Is the name that come to my mind when i think in a hispanic chad. As Hispanic José Juan or Enrique are cuck names, altought are meaningless to most of you.

El Sancho is the worst option posible reminds me Sancho Panza who was always sucking Don Quijote's dick. Being called a "Sancho Panza" is in someway being called a cuck.
It doesn't matter what you or any nonspanish speaking person thinks is best. It's already established within the spanish culture.

You want spanish speaking people to know what's a comparable equivalent to a chad/tyrone ? It's "El fucking Sancho"

https://incels.is/threads/empowered-femoids-love-chads.76181/#post-1438063

Phallusy's 31st comment should put an end to this thread.

Literally the most Chad name in existence besides Chad

Just do what the Hispanic Chads do and pick one out of the Social Security Death Index. :feelskek:

Juan or Diego

Ricardo Poya del Trueno.