Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need a High IQ subforum tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Basically it should be:
  • No coping or hope allowed.
  • No edgy or unsupportive posts allowed. This isn't larp, we're actually suffering and trying to support each other. Rude posts should get a warning. What we need the most is support in the form of validation that it's over and no gaslighting.
  • No bluepill or redpill allowed. It was always over for us due to our genetics, period.
  • No positive posts allowed except when it's a lifefuel about something that hurts women or cucks.
  • No explicitly encouraging anyone to rope, though it's ok to talk about how we should rope in general
This should be the whole forum but since it's not i feel we should have a dedicated subforum to high IQ incels at least :feelsthink:

Last edited:
i would be the only user :feelsLSD:

If there's no edginess, IM OUT :feelzez:

Saying that it was always over is the brutal truth, even if someone had chances in the past they could have fucked it up and lead to posting here

Must-See Content

We need a Low IQ subforum as well. (Worser than this)

Only retarded or Brain-Damaged users are allowed.

Last edited:
Basically it should be:
  • No edgy or unsupportive posts allowed. This isn't larp, we're actually suffering and trying to support each other. Rude posts should get a warning. What we need the most is support in the form of validation that it's over and no gaslighting.
  • No bluepill or redpill allowed. It was always over for us due to our genetics, period.
  • No positive posts allowed except when it's a lifefuel about something that hurts women or cucks.
  • No explicitly encouraging anyone to rope, though it's ok to talk about how we should rope in general
This should be the whole forum but since it's not i feel we should have a dedicated subforum to high IQ incels at least :feelsthink:

No. The only way to establish high IQ subforum is to somehow filter users using validated IQ tests.

No. The only way to establish high IQ subforum is to somehow filter users using validated IQ tests.
Cope being high IQ isn't about literal IQ
We need a Low IQ subforum as well. (Worser than this)

Only retarded or Brain-Damaged users are allowed.
That's the sewers:feelsLSD:
Must-See Content
That's just what the mods like:feelsUgh:
what "positive" posts are not allowed?
Like posts saying that there's ways to improve our situation etc, thats bluepill:feelsUgh:

I would be up for a News & Politics sub forum where we can discuss evidence of the decay of our civilization, rise of feminism, jew/soy/woke totalitarianism, and the coming collapse. That's the kind of stuff I usually post anyways and it doesn't really fit in any of the subforums.

Also a jerk off subforum

"Aaahh IQ ah IQ I aaahhh I'm I...aaahhh IQ...ahhh..aaaaaahhh...high IQ..aaaahhhhhh I'm coooooooooooooming"

I would be up for a News & Politics sub forum where we can discuss evidence of the decay of our civilization, rise of feminism, jew/soy/woke totalitarianism, and the coming collapse. That's the kind of stuff I usually post anyways and it doesn't really fit in any of the subforums.
But make it member access only tbh
Although the Lounge would probably be even more inactive ngl because a lot of posts about current news and politics are made in The Lounge.

Leaked picture of users using the High IQ subforum

High IQ is cringe desu. Love Gregg's, hate foids. Simple as.

Basically it should be:
why no coping or hope?