Just pass me the rope
- Dec 25, 2020
- 70d 17h 21m
Basically it should be:
- No coping or hope allowed.
- No edgy or unsupportive posts allowed. This isn't larp, we're actually suffering and trying to support each other. Rude posts should get a warning. What we need the most is support in the form of validation that it's over and no gaslighting.
- No bluepill or redpill allowed. It was always over for us due to our genetics, period.
- No positive posts allowed except when it's a lifefuel about something that hurts women or cucks.
- No explicitly encouraging anyone to rope, though it's ok to talk about how we should rope in general