Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We need a decade long lockdown to induce large-scale normie suicide

It will happen sooner than ten years, ten years at the latest, but I'm betting we won't even make it to ten. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:
If there is no electricity and new sickness is coming it is going fast but you need prepare for that time too connect to other incel and conquer normscum ( in Videogame)

If there is no electricity and new sickness is coming it is going fast but you need prepare for that time too connect to other incel and conquer normscum ( in Videogame)
Thing about us incels is that after the collapse we all know each other enough mentally that connecting offline once the power goes out will be simple enough, autistic powers and all that. :feelsjuice:

We all group in each continet 1 base

Sounds accurate.

Although a fine metal Album such as this one, romanticizes the idea of a lost Utopia.
The Aquarius energy is after all centered around futurism and technology.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVmSJ5CHc4

The kikes have harnessed that energy for something evil, however.

I'm more of the Milton interpretation, we once had a global utopia amongst nature, and through our own selfish arrogance overtime we destroyed it. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Jerusalem Sanhedrin upon the arrival of the moschiach, it's all there. :feelsjuice:
Messiah lineage

706BF0A2 F650 4F32 ABB5 761A0BB16DF3
CD235041 A19E 4192 8D64 AE0AD58D9394

Come on, I'm waiting for the next coronahoax-esque event, but this time, please lockdown the cities for 10 whole years. :feelscomfy:
for 10 years at least @erenyeager

Just remember this boyos, they've been talking about a world government since the days the Old Testament was written, they've been planning for this for thousands of years, hence all the secret societies throughout all of human history. :feelsjuice:

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    463.1 KB · Views: 8
2020 march-august was peak

2020 march-august was peak
Peak western feminism.

Peak human civilization.

It all just needs to fucking hurry up and end, I'm beyond fucking caring at this point. :feelsjuice: