Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We need a decade long lockdown to induce large-scale normie suicide

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Come on, I'm waiting for the next coronahoax-esque event, but this time, please lockdown the cities for 10 whole years. :feelscomfy:

Come on, I'm waiting for the next coronahoax-esque event, but this time, please lockdown the cities for 10 whole years. :feelscomfy:
Most will die from the vaccine eventually and with the collapse of civilization the remainder will be killing each other, problem solves itself really. :feelsjuice:

Most will die from the vaccine eventually and with the collapse of civilization the remainder will be killing each other, problem solves itself really. :feelsjuice:
Suifuel for vaxxers, I took the vaxx and the booster. :fuk:

Most will die from the vaccine eventually and with the collapse of civilization the remainder will be killing each other afterward, problem solves itself really. :feelsjuice:
MEDS I TOOK SO MANY DRUGS THAT VACCINE IS NOT EVEN STROKING ME (IN VIDEO GAME)

MEDS I TOOK SO MANY DRUGS THAT VACCINE IS NOT EVEN STROKING ME (IN VIDEO GAME)
Yes, I imagine the drugs you took have flushed it all out, in this case your an evolutionary fluke. :feelsjuice:

The kikes would only do that if they only generally planned to take even more authoritarian control over society and make us all practical slaves. :feelsjuice:

Yes, I imagine the drugs you took have flushed it all out, in this case your an evolutionary fluke of nature. :feelsjuice:
BUT DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM BIGGEST INCEL ON THIS SITE?! (IN VIDEO GAME)

The kikes would only do that if they only generally planned to take even more authoritarian control over society and make us all practical slaves. :feelsjuice:
:dafuckfeels:

The goal is to kill off as many people as possible so when they're ready for global ascension there is very little to no resistance whatsoever. I believe this is the current playbook. :feelsjuice:

I know you're the funniest one. :feelsjuice:
THIS IS THE PROBLEM IT IS FUNNY FOR ALL OF YOU BUT NO ONE OF MY POSTS IS FUNNY FOR ME IT IS BRUTAL SUFFERING (IN VIDEO GAME)

THIS IS THE PROBLEM IT IS FUNNY FOR ALL OF YOU BUT NO ONE OF MY POSTS IS FUNNY FOR ME IT IS BRUTAL SUFFERING (IN VIDEO GAME)
We all suffer daily, otherwise we would have no other reason being here. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

We all suffer daily, otherwise we would have no other reason for being here. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:
YES BUT YOU WERE ALL MOCKING AND ASSAULTING ME THAT I AM TROLL LARPER AND FAKECEL!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

The goal is to kill off as many people as possible worldwide so when they're ready for global ascension there is very little to no resistance whatsoever. I believe this is the current playbook. :feelsjuice:
Pretty much, any new lockdown would only fuck incels as well. :feelsohgod:

2020 was so fucking awesome.
Watching all those losers seethe was amazing.

Next lockdowns will be martial law with food riots sprinkled in, if they can't kill enough people with the vaccine famine will do the rest. :feelsjuice:

It wouldn't, we'd be able to enjoy the spectacle of normies killing themselves en masse if they clamp down hard enough. :dab:

Based. Holy I’ll be old as fuck by then though

The future is three paths, Brave New World/1984 but a thousand times worse than both, World War III, or the collapse of civilization followed by hundreds of years of extreme chaos everywhere. I'm hoping for option three myself. :feelsjuice:

Attachments

• 167605126930927722 (1).jpeg
    167605126930927722 (1).jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 29
It wouldn't, we'd be able to enjoy the spectacle of normies killing themselves en masse if they clamp down hard enough. :dab:
Sure, but we would also either be killed off ourselves or forced to work as more literal slaves. :society:

Agreed, I miss the 2020 lockdown a lot

Most will die from the vaccine eventually and with the collapse of civilization the remainder will be killing each other afterward, problem solves itself really. :feelsjuice:
Still waitin for more ded peeps when they come? :feelsohgod:

I mean, it is in their scriptures... :feelsjuice:

The future is three paths of a fork in the road, Brave New World/1984 but a thousand times worse than both, World War III, or the collapse of human civilization followed by hundreds of years of extreme chaos everywhere. I'm hoping for option three myself. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 706184
You gave me food for aspiration.
Can´t help but aspire.

The future is three paths of a fork in the road, Brave New World/1984 but a thousand times worse than both, World War III, or the collapse of human civilization followed by hundreds of years of extreme chaos everywhere. I'm hoping for option three myself. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 706184
Option 1 (leftmost option) seems most probable to me.

You gave me food for aspiration.
Can´t help but aspire.
Those are the only three possibilities for the future going the next ten years, that's where we're at currently as a species and there's no turning back now. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Ten years is too long to wait :feelsohgod:

Civilization collapsing would grant artists the opportunity to not be outdone by AI.
If you're into living inside caves making wall paintings, sure. :feelsjuice:

Those are the only three possibilities for the future going forth the next ten years, that's where we're at currently as a species and there's no turning back now. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:
That´s why you should read this thread.

Ten years is too long to wait :feelsohgod:
It will happen sooner than ten years, ten years at the latest, but I'm betting we won't even make it to ten. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

That´s why you should read this thread.
In Hinduism we live in the age of the Kali Yuga, I think there's a lot of truth to that. :feelsjuice: