Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We Might Near the End

The Dailymail. Kek.

Do you think if we pour baking soda into the magma chamber we could speed it up?

INSHALLAH that erupts and wipes out all Americans. America is the worst country and earth and created this degenerate hellhole we all live in
I hope the rest of the world gets nuked. It needs to end for good.

INSHALLAH that erupts and wipes out all Americans. America is the worst country and earth and created this degenerate hellhole we all live in

Oh please let it happen

It'll be a super-flu, no doubt.

With our brazen attitude towards unrestricted global travel, someone is going to encounter a nasty that doesn't agree with human biology.

It'll be a super-flu, no doubt.

With our brazen attitude towards unrestricted global travel, someone is going to encounter a nasty that doesn't agree with human biology.

This is one of my worst fears.

I want to build an underground bunker capable of surviving a nuclear blast and self-containing in case of epidemics a-la 10 Cloverfield Lane.

Giga cope

Dailymail Dailystar is SHIT
Yellowstone is nice but I choose megaquake

I sincerely hope that this is true.
Don't care how we die at this point, I just want humanity gone.

When i was a kid that 2012 event where people are saying the world will ends absolutely made me terrified, looking back my little kid self is an idiot as expected

Don't believe the dailyfail but that eruption would be devastating if it happened tbh