Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel we might have got off the hook for really cheap boys

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
recently my instagram has been recommending videos of toilets talking about their ungodly body counts, ridiculous standards, 0iq
its so infuriating, but at same point that makes inceldom feel like blessing in disguise, these hoes are not worth the efforts they demand,
we have been freed from bluepill, we got out cheap boys and our goal should be pulling more and more brothers to blackpill to save men.
its a mess out there and i feel bad for american brocels for having to deal with demonic toilets like that. may lord reward you with best
in heaven for enduring life like this. i cant imagine the excruciating pain of being a bluepill incel who gets nothing in his 20s and gets used
by some 30yo landwhale for settling down. we have to save those men we have to spread blackpill. we are blessed by guidance of blackpill
we must share the blessing among sub (5-7) men who are being played by feminist matriarchal system, glory to blackpill

The blackpill isn't a religion or ideology, there's no need to intentionally spread it. Normies will accept the brutal reality of the world once they run out of options to cope with and are forced into a corner. Then they will become blackpilled, aware of how the world works, in this era in particular.

The blackpill isn't a religion or ideology, there's no need to intentionally spread it. Normies will accept the brutal reality of the world once they run out of options to cope with and are forced into a corner. Then they will become blackpilled, aware of how the world works, in this era in particular.

The blackpill isn't a religion or ideology, there's no need to intentionally spread it.
Correct. The blackpill is just pure unfiltered reality.

I was going to disagree with this but I have actually seen a lot of blackpill rhetoric on YouTube now even in what you could consider a mainstream video tbh.

Cope even harder

Holy based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back