Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We lost another TFL'er...

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
Blue skies media posted on Youtube about him finding someone recently, so now he's officially chad again.. the end.

Hes had a wife before, he has kids, these are fakecels,

also he is a wigger

monday blue and now this. FUCK THIS FAGGOT EARTH

And i'm pretty sure Monday was never an TFL or incel...
Nah, he dated before this recent blonde bitch. I'd say he's a highly intelligent narcissist who's able to game youtube for clicks. The moment he had her on his videos I started calling him out in the comments. Unsubbed after I noticed he/she outright deleted my comments. Hope she cheats on him and he tries appealing to incels again and gets zero views. Fuck him.

Nah, he dated before this recent blonde bitch. I'd say he's a highly intelligent narcissist who's able to game youtube for clicks. The moment he had her on his videos I started calling him out in the comments. Unsubbed after I noticed he/she outright deleted my comments. Hope she cheats on him and he tries appealing to incels again and gets zero views. Fuck him.
Meh she's probably just another bitch on the side... bet he has plenty of women that he's not revealing. but he's definitely scoring out here.

well blueskies never said he was incel, i guess tfl'er, yeah he was married but after his wife died and he didn't get another date in like 10+ years? That's still pretty bad if you are in your 20's/30's for a normie

i still enjoyed alot of his videos, i liked his videos were he spoke on blackpill subjects, I think most incels are too socially dysfunctional to make videos on inceldom. I've tried to make videos but I basically can't talk more than like 30 seconds on a subject before running out of things to say

i am happy for him if he gets a GF, the guy was pretty close to ending it

Who is shocked? He's normied as FUCK. I would even say some people on here will get a girlfriend.

I'm actually happy for that guy. He really seemed like he was in pain. Don't know how long it will last though.

Nah hes a great guy, and that one or rhe ine in janauray ended up falling apaer fast, so its not like hes getting any. Hes a legit incel but did well in the 2000s.. hasn't had sex in 11 years ish

Short wigger from youtube