Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I recently found out another chad that bullied me is dead

Sometimes I go online to look at the obituaries of chads who bullied me in school.

At one point 6 chads tried to invite me to a party, planning to assault me. 5 of those chads are now dead. (one died right in front of me after crashing his motorcycle, my biggest regret is not having my camera on me that day)

I was recently talking to someone I went to school with and another chad died of a drug overdose the other day.
Spit on there graves.

Piss and shit on his grave and taunt his family about his death by laughing in their face :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Sun Tzu maxxing I see :feelsthink:

Sometimes I go online to look at the obituaries of chads who bullied me in school.

At one point 6 chads tried to invite me to a party, planning to assault me. 5 of those chads are now dead. (one died right in front of me after crashing his motorcycle, my biggest regret is not having my camera on me that day)

I was recently talking to someone I went to school with and another chad died of a drug overdose the other day.
Unusual.

Most commonly bullies live longer, healthier lives than those who are bullied.

How did the other 3 die?

Unusual.

Most commonly bullies live longer, healthier lives than those who are bullied.

How did the other 3 die?
Its not that unusual. Chads aren’t exactly the pinnacle of intelligence.

The rest all died from heroin overdoses. All the chads would use it in high school, and surprisingly the most recent one tried it again years later then ended up dying. Must not have heard about what fentanyl is because chad writes his own reality.

The worst of them all is still living a great life. Married (although he did fuck a chinese man in high school for 10 hours straight) , bought a house off drug money, now he has a good paying legitimate job. He was using heroin also, which is how he fucked a man for 10 hours, but im hoping the urge creeps back up and takes him too.

Last edited:
Its not that unusual. Chads aren’t exactly the pinnacle of intelligence.

The rest all died from heroin overdoses. All the chads would use it in high school, and surprisingly the most recent one tried it again years later then ended up dying. Must not have heard about what fentanyl is because chad writes his own reality.

The worst of them all is still living a great life. Married (although he did fuck a chinese man in high school for 10 hours straight) , bought a house off drug money, now he has a good paying legitimate job. He was using heroin also, which is how he fucked a man for 10 hours, but im hoping the urge creeps back up and takes him too.
Unusual.

Better-looking people are usually more intelligent and less mentally ill than uglies.

So you got bullied by 6 opioid abusers, only one living, is that right?

Least you could do is call the IRS & tell them feds that this bully's house was bought with "undeclared funds". The IRS niggers love that shit. Once he gets audited you can earn a % of the money he owes in taxes.

Or you could blackmail him for even more money. Threaten to sue him for what he did to you, and then report him for drug trafficking and tax evasion.

Why don't you do that?

Last edited:
Unusual.

Better-looking people are usually more intelligent and less mentally ill than uglies.

Least you could do is call the IRS & tell them feds that this bully's house was bought with "undeclared funds". The IRS niggers love that shit. Once he gets audited you can earn a % of the money he owes.

Or you could blackmail him for even more money.

Why don't you do that?
He put the house in his parents name and paid them in cash.

When the chads were using opiates, they weren’t in the addiction stage yet while bullying me. After the bullying is when they really started using it. Like after high school

He put the house in his parents name and paid them in cash.
Doesn't matter. He didn't declare his drug money, nor did he pay income tax on it. So, when he's audited he's screwed. Doesn't matter who puts which name on which paper. And you even makes some money on top of it.

When the chads were using opiates, they weren’t in the addiction stage yet while bullying me. After the bullying is when they really started using it. Like after high school
cool. Niggers or white trash? And you?

By laughing at his pictures on the obituary.

It infuriates me that the most evil chad who kills animals for fun isnt dead. He just got married to a woman even though he got invited to china by a richfag male chink and they fucked on their private jet for 10 hours straight after chad couldn’t cum from oxycodone he took.
How do you know those details. He bragged online? And why the chinese cuck invite him.

Unusual.

Least you could do is call the IRS & tell them feds that this bully's house was bought with "undeclared funds". The IRS niggers love that shit. Once he gets audited you can earn a % of the money he owes in taxes.

Or you could blackmail him for even more money. Threaten to sue him for what he did to you, and then report him for drug trafficking and tax evasion.

Why don't you do that?
Listen to turbosperg (lel) advice and incite IRS on him. The final revenge

Listen to turbosperg (lel) advice and incite IRS on him. The final revenge
I'm a poor wageslave in a shithole country. I have no assets, or money to hide. But even if I did and you could trigger an audit on me, and it came back positive that I owe millions then you still wouldn't earn a penny because the cash you make from denouncing someone to the IRS is a USA law, it's not applicable here.

main bully in school was some skinny nigger who I beat the shit out of before a teacher came and broke it up. no idea where he is now, but given how much he was into drugs i can only hope it’s also an OD scenario.

I'm a poor wageslave in a shithole country. I have no assets, or money to hide. But even if I did and you could trigger an audit on me, and it came back positive that I owe millions then you still wouldn't earn a penny because the cash you make from denouncing someone to the IRS is a USA law, it's not applicable here.
Yeah I've heard ppl can get actual rewards for snitching to IRS. Would absolutely do that to my bullies given the chance

Damn bro jfl not to be a cuck, but if you believe in higher forces, i think that you have one looking after you.

Or at least, one of the people they brought misery upon.

Yeah I've heard ppl can get actual rewards for snitching to IRS. Would absolutely do that to my bullies given the chance
I looked it up a long time ago and they needed a crazy amount of information like the criminals SSN

I looked it up a long time ago and they needed a crazy amount of information like the criminals SSN
Don't they have access to all the info anyway?

The Marxist-Rodgerist revolution needs you to look into it and proceed successfully.

SSN is easy to get. There are ways. Don't give up.

Don't they have access to all the info anyway?
Probably, but it was also mandatory to give them “extensive credible evidence” which included pictures, documents, exact dates, and a bunch of other crap.

Its not like an fbi report where you can just type a few sentences and send it.

Based. It always brings me joy seeing bullies that have everything handed to them on a silver platter getting what they deserve. How are you going to celebrate?

What a stupid motherfucker.

I never understood some guys obsession with fast cars and other vehicles.

They are just point A to point B devices to me.

Not anything to get excited about ffs.

You’d think Chads would learn by now that they + speeding simply do not mix.

Plenty of famous Chads have ended up dead this way from Paul Walker and Ryan Dunn to James Dean etc.

If any of us here could magically transform into a Chad we would be smart enough not to worship vehicles or use them for dangerous and deadly speeding purposes.

They would simply be point A to point B devices as is their proper function as well maybe we’d use some of our Chad wealth to buy a hot car so as to help enhance our Chad good looks even more to attract a hot bitch.
Ryan dunn doesnt looks chad at all. Looks htn at best tbh

Plenty of famous Chads have ended up dead this way from Paul Walker and Ryan Dunn to James Dean etc.

If any of us here could magically transform into a Chad we would be smart enough not to worship vehicles or use them for dangerous and deadly speeding purposes.

They would simply be point A to point B devices as is their proper function as well maybe we’d use some of our Chad wealth to buy a hot car so as to help enhance our Chad good looks even more to attract a hot bitch.
Just showing high social status, it's just status thing for normogroids, also adrealine rush

Based and congrats, not all of us get to witness justice.

It's a shame he didn't survive permanently crippled, mutilated and deformed. Would have been sweeter than just a simple death, dying is too charitable for these fucking scum.

Last edited:
Congrats. And 'rest in piss' to that fucking cocksucker.

Yoooo, c'mon; you're taking them out one way or another huh & to that I say good shit.

When life is so good for you that you gotta do dangerous shit to feel a buzz as the other stuff is taken for granted & feels mundane.