Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We live on a flat earh [high IQ cels GTFIH]

Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-

@@Transcended Trucel @@Pillow City Rev @@bing @@FinnCel @@Sneir @@Cybersex is our hope @@the virgin shepherd @@YuiIsMyCope @@Vermilioncore @@svgmn1 @@Assandtites @@Steiner Ex Machina @@Ika-Sama

Last edited:
Is the universe flat?

If you take it out of gravity,
It turns into gravy...

Maybe. Maybe in a round earth alternate universe I’m chad

Not sure if this is sarcastic.

Maybe it Is flat with other territories after the poles

bingo
there is more territory beyond the south pole because it's not a continent but a ring of ice
:bigbrain:we live inside a crater
this theory combines hollow earth and flat earth
https://www.youtube.com/user/godgevlamste goat yt channel
I am open to everything that can be theoretically explained in a coherent way. Angry opposition to flat earth is very anti-science and predjudiced

Cope
You are still an incel

It might as well be flat for all I care.

Daily schizo post

Who knows, i dont believe in what overlords and their puppets say "but, but science says it" And who controls the flow of informations and those scientists are funded by them.

Earth is not flat.You can go around the world in an airplane and this proves you schizo theory wrong.There are other theories that need to be discussed here.Like illuminati,bilderberg group,reptilians,who rules the world,aliens,who created us, parallel universes,

Earth is not flat.You can go around the world in an airplane and this proves you schizo theory wrong.There are other theories that need to be discussed here.Like illuminati,bilderberg group,reptilians,who rules the world,aliens,who created us, parallel universes,
it doesn't prove anything
the plane could fly in a circle on a round map

All the conspiracy theories are connected
We should be connecting the dots as much as we can if we're serious about exposing (((their))) lies

Nigga please shut up:feelskek:

This ain’t a flat earth forum

why does this matter?

The movements of the sun and the moon relative to the sky and to each other are very consistent with the earth being round. I won't go into details because a retard such as you wouldn't grasp it in a million years, just know I can just look up and be certain that I am right every time I want

The movements of the sun and the moon relative to the sky and to each other are very consistent with the earth being round. I won't go into details because a retard such as you wouldn't grasp it in a million years, just know I can just look up and be certain that I am right every time I want

Tell me then, how is it possible that when I look up, I am seeing what I am seeing? The gif of the two dots revolving around a center point is impossible, the sun and the moon don't move in sync like that, nor would that allow for moon phases to exist.

Tell me then, how is it possible that when I look up, I am seeing what I am seeing? The gif of the two dots revolving around a center point is impossible, the sun and the moon don't move in sync like that, nor would that allow for moon phases to exist.
you can pinpoint flaws in hypothetical images but you can't disprove the theory in general
same thing you can do to the heliocentric model
I think we're in a stalemate if you want to do this:smonk:

Last edited:
you can pinpoint flaws in hypothetical images but you can't disprove the theory in general
same thing you can do to the heliocentric model
I think we're in a stalemate if you want to do this:smonk:
Well you can't prove it is flat either then, not without giving a plausible explanation on how is that possible.

Well you can't prove it is flat either then, not without giving a plausible explanation on how is that possible.
if we could it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory
disproving many parts of the scientific dogma is possible however and that leaves us with no ready answer
follow your instinct

Last edited:
if we could it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory
disproving many parts of the scientific dogma is possible however and that leaves us with no ready answer
Well if we are doing this, I think I am going to claim that the earth is actually a tetrahedron and now its up to you to convince me otherwise.

Well if we are doing this, I think I am going to claim that the earth is actually a tetrahedron and now its up to you to convince me otherwise.
nature doesn't like sharp edges
but we should consider every possibility
especially if it's showing up in front of our eyes like in the amateur pictures
but ultimately follow your instinct

nature doesn't like sharp edges
but we should consider every possibility
especially if it's showing up in front of our eyes like in the amateur pictures
but ultimately follow your instinct
Excuse me, how does a flat disc not contain any sharp edge? Not to mention the edges dont have to be sharp, they can be quite rounded and the whole thing can still be called a tetrahedron.

Excuse me, how does a flat disc not contain any sharp edge? Not to mention the edges dont have to be sharp, they can be quite rounded and the whole thing can still be called a tetrahedron.
the "disc" is not the end of the world in the flat earth crater model which I would go with

about the tetrahedron
the fact that planes don't have to start pointing upward or nosedipping while flying around points me away from it
and obviously no evidence for it with photos
nor historical

Last edited:
I'm not sure if im losing IQ or gaining it

I've always wanted to ask a legitimate flat earther this. Why even craft such a lie in the first place? What good does tricking the populace into believing the earth is round do for the (((ellites)))? :feelsjuice:

Based, this is my favourite conspiracy theory.

I still think the earth is round but I wish it wasn’t so we can push foids off the edge

Daily schizo post

I ve looked into this in detail, I am more leaning towrads sphere. what happens in vaccum or in space as normies like to call it, is that there is an equal force on the elements that makes it round.

I've always wanted to ask a legitimate flat earther this. Why even craft such a lie in the first place? What good does tricking the populace into believing the earth is round do for the (((ellites)))? :feelsjuice:
I am more leaning towrads sphere shaped earth. but your query into why craft a lie if it was indeed a flat earth, is that there are beings on the other part of the lands and those beings had given warnings to never come back or face death.

The map with the orange one is actually fake it’s jesuit

and my balls are flat too

okay how about this:
if the earth is flat and gravity doesn't exist (because the earth is just accelerating upward constantly) then how do the sun and moon orbit it?