Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We incels have inherited the legacy of Jesus

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I hate the church and Christianity, but Jesus was one of us

He died a virgin, was rejected by his own community, rebelled against Jews and the government. Taught societal rejects to "Turn the other cheek", cause there's no point in going ER. We should renounce this world and LDAR. Just give up. This world is a disloyal hoe

Fuck Jesus. He's a Jewish myth and even if he is existed he was volcel.

he blessed thy foids

I hate the church and Christianity, but Jesus was one of us

He died a virgin, was rejected by his own community, rebelled against Jews and the government. Taught societal rejects to "Turn the other cheek", cause there's no point in going ER. We should renounce this world and LDAR. Just give up. This world is a disloyal hoe
THIS IS WHY ST SAM IS THE MESSIAH:

2022 12 29 07 23 01 Samuel mrsamentertainment   TikTok   Brave

He does all that He can, yet there is nothing He can do

He will always be a kind genuine human who tries his best in everything he does, and he will NEVER get pussy. There is no greater example of an incel, or a HUMAN for that matter

He probably fucked hookers on the side, only getting married counted back then.

He did have foid followers worshipping him, so probably a non-NT volcel

View attachment 691339

He will always be a kind genuine human who tries his best in everything he does, and he will NEVER get pussy. There is no greater example of an incel, or a HUMAN for that matter
Wow, what an inspiration.

View attachment 691339

I doubt he died a virgin, no cult leaders do [all religions started as cults] he was fucking foid followers like crazy tbh.

Taught societal rejects to "Turn the other cheek", cause there's no point in going ER. We should renounce this world and LDAR. Just give up. This world is a disloyal hoe
Kinda cucked tbh. Way back in medieval times they punished sinners by spilling their blood. Hell is in their choices

Blessed are you when people hate you and when they exclude you and revile you and spurn your name as evil, on account of the Son of Man!

— Luke 6:22

We are martyrs like he was.

Jesus was a Jewish bastard, his whore mother fucked a Roman soldier, and his cuckold stepdad Joseph just believed her ridiculous story.. So yeah, lets make a religion based on this.