Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We incels are the MOST HONEST PEOPLE in our day to day activities (and that is something to be proud of)

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
We incels may be the ugliest people bound to live be genetic dead end and live miserable lives, but at least we are HONEST in our activities and hobbies and I am proud of that.

Allow me to elaborate, normies existence is 100% about the foids, they have hobbies because of the foids they don't live their existence as individuals.

I remember a few years ago, my normies workmates were ins shock when I told them the gym where I was going was separate for women and men, they couldn't comprehend I was going to a place without foids.

Let me give you a few examples

Cinema.
If an incel goes to the cinema, goest because he is genuinely interested in the movie and the history, not because we want to watch girls and we want to talk to the girls in the fast-food stands, or because we are on a date. WE go to watch the movie.

Restaurant.
If an incel goes to a restaurant because he actually likes the food, it doesn't matter if the cashier or the waitresses are cute, fuck that, I want a fucking good food.

Let me give you my personal examples

Gymcell
I know for a lot of people this may be an idea for ascending, but not for me, I have 6 months gymcelling (without steroids) I have never received any form of validation from other foids, actually quite the opposite, I healthy body cannot outrun a horrible face, I go to the gym for myself I know I have 0 chance and I all foids would be removed from my gym I would be happiest Incel in the world.

Dance
Wait Dance an incel !!!!! Let me tell you something funny I was dancing alone like a piece of shit while the whole room was dancing in couple, this because I was new and there wasn't any other free couple, I want to learn dance because I want to, simple as that, you can remove all foids I don't care.

We truecels blackpilled have to be honest in our activities because we have no other choice. but at least I live my life as an individual and If I want to try something new I'll do it for myself and myself alone.

I am proud to be an incel

Agreed I’m the greatest loser ever ! And I’m proud

It sucks to be alone but at the same time is comforting

I dance a lot, alone in my apartment. I've gotten pretty good.

I dance a lot, alone in my apartment. I've gotten pretty good.
You see what I mean , If we do something at least we are honest about it and we put our souls on it, we can truly said we are doing it for ourselves

You see what I mean , If we do something at least we are honest about it and we put our souls on it, we can truly said we are doing it for ourselves
Yeah, I guess I'm glad I have myself to keep me company. I've gotten to the point where I probably wouldn't be able to live with a foid anyway.

I don't like the experience of going out alone though. The weird looks and poor service of going to a restaurant alone, for instance, are hard to deal with for me. Best I can manage is like a diner or truckstop or something along those lines.

the only activity i do is the restaurant:feelscry:

As an Incel I have been conditioned my whole life to don't expect any female validation, therefore If I do any activity require real effort and interest. I put my soul in my hobbies and activities because I have no choice. I'm not like an stupid normie that go to a place just because the cashier Is cute

I would say that this is true only for truecels. Most incels are simps-even the one’s here.

I would say that this is true only for truecels. Most incels are simps-even the one’s here.
Im so glad some high-iq Incel brother understand me. This is proof that this is my pit in the internet.

And you are absolutely correct, this requires for only blackpilled truecels that have lost all hope. I'm kind of in that area. I'm normally dont find much joy and motivation in this world , so the things that I do in this world required real effort

are you running any specific program for gymcelling. I'm doing nsuns squat program. My goal is to bench 300lbs and squat 500lbs ASAP. If I can do that and then go on a cut, I might get some non-paid poosy

are you running any specific program for gymcelling. I'm doing nsuns squat program. My goal is to bench 300lbs and squat 500lbs ASAP. If I can do that and then go on a cut, I might get some non-paid poosy
Not really, I do a full body every two days , bench press, squats, curls, death lift, etc those are my cores to build some muscles, and the other days a practice box , and focus in one specific area, I mostly want to build some muscle, speed up my metabolism and lose some weight. On top of that I'm doing some fasting,
I don't have any expectations of free pussy though

I guess... but normies are still the ones having sex in the end. Of course at this point we shouldn't care about this, but society thinks we're the losers.

"Bbbut this is a very bad echochamber you should listen to advice from soy people" :soy::soy::soy:
Just be cuck theory "I'm a virgin but I'm not incel" theory :feelsmage:

Better be an incel than a cuck

Agreed Incels dont partake in activities for normie reasons like getting likes on social media, or trying to create some social impression for normies, at least I would hope they dont..

We incels may be the ugliest people bound to live be genetic dead end and live miserable lives, but at least we are HONEST in our activities and hobbies and I am proud of that.

Allow me to elaborate, normies existence is 100% about the foids, they have hobbies because of the foids they don't live their existence as individuals.

I remember a few years ago, my normies workmates were ins shock when I told them the gym where I was going was separate for women and men, they couldn't comprehend I was going to a place without foids.

Let me give you a few examples

Cinema.
If an incel goes to the cinema, goest because he is genuinely interested in the movie and the history, not because we want to watch girls and we want to talk to the girls in the fast-food stands, or because we are on a date. WE go to watch the movie.

Restaurant.
If an incel goes to a restaurant because he actually likes the food, it doesn't matter if the cashier or the waitresses are cute, fuck that, I want a fucking good food.

Let me give you my personal examples

Gymcell
I know for a lot of people this may be an idea for ascending, but not for me, I have 6 months gymcelling (without steroids) I have never received any form of validation from other foids, actually quite the opposite, I healthy body cannot outrun a horrible face, I go to the gym for myself I know I have 0 chance and I all foids would be removed from my gym I would be happiest Incel in the world.

Dance
Wait Dance an incel !!!!! Let me tell you something funny I was dancing alone like a piece of shit while the whole room was dancing in couple, this because I was new and there wasn't any other free couple, I want to learn dance because I want to, simple as that, you can remove all foids I don't care.

We truecels blackpilled have to be honest in our activities because we have no other choice. but at least I live my life as an individual and If I want to try something new I'll do it for myself and myself alone.
Truth. I notice that I'm the only fuck who sits alone to eat in the Mall or watch movies alone as well.

Not really, I do a full body every two days , bench press, squats, curls, death lift, etc those are my cores to build some muscles, and the other days a practice box , and focus in one specific area, I mostly want to build some muscle, speed up my metabolism and lose some weight. On top of that I'm doing some fasting,
I don't have any expectations of free pussy though
Are you whoremaxxing?

Sometimes , when I can get some extra cash , perhaps once at month
I do it about 3 times a month so almost every week but now I’m at home and my car is at the mechanic :feelsree:

I do it about 3 times a month so almost every week but now I’m at home and my car is at the mechanic :feelsree:
You have a car , you moggme , you definitely do

I'd rather die as an incel than be a cuck betabuxx.

I want to live for myself and be loved by myself

I do all those just because I am fucking bored of being alone at home (no friends, gf, family obviously) but thanks you thought I was one of the most honest people.