Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We Have the Republican Party, the Trumps, and the Fords, All On Our Side

FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
Everytime I feel no one likes us I realize we are defended by the most powerful people in the world. The Trumps support incels, Trump loves us and respects us. The Republican party supports monogamy and stands up for guys like us. Doug Ford is pro-incel, and the right-wing in general supports Christianity which values us as pure.

I am not really sure we have all those on our side. Maybe they agree with some of our ideas, but i bet they don't even know what the word incel means. And they wont care more or help us if they learn. Politics generalize people , so for them normies chads and incels are the same as long they follow their ideals and views.

COPE. trump doesnt care for us he is betabuxxing

Not sure where you're getting any of this. The only conservative coverage of Incels I recall was Infowars and they basically bashed Incels as manchildren. Liberal talk shows have been pretty similar but some liberal sources are slightly more sympathetic, at least from what I've seen.

The elite cares anout us. :feelskek:

You should really know better.

I don't believe your muh rich family bs anymore tbh.

You are just to inconsictent with your larp.

Typical cucktears liberal imho.

LARPERS OUT

Last edited:
Yup, because married men support incels.

He never said anything after the Alek Minassian thing like he did with every muslim attack ever.
That's because his use of Islamophobia (inb4 soy, some Incels think Islam is actually patrician) means that if he mentions a non-Muslim white male doing a terrorist attack it will fuck up his narrative. Trump probably doesn't even know what the fuck Incels are yet.

lol your coping trump is a cocksucker who sucks Israeli kike cock. Republican party is made out of cucks and chads. Henry Ford hated ethnics stop coping bro

Another low IQ thread by foids deserves cancer. Republicans think incels should man up and stop being little bitches.

Right-wingers want us to "man up", "get out of your moms basement and put yourself out there", fix your personality, and become productive citizens.

Left wingers preach empathy but they only have empathy with degenerate groups (lgbt, trans, radical islam, anyone who isn't a straight white male, unless that male is a nu-male who shames masculinity, patriarchy. Left-wingers hate incels because we're not submissive and toxic masculinity.

Right-wingers want us to "man up", "get out of your moms basement and put yourself out there", fix your personality, and become productive citizens.

Left wingers preach empathy but they only have empathy with degenerate groups (lgbt, trans, radical islam, anyone who isn't a straight white male, unless that male is a nu-male who shames masculinity, patriarchy. Left-wingers hate incels because we're not submissive and toxic masculinity.
High IQ

Left wingers hate us because we are ugly, simple. They drool over ethnic chads.

Right wingers have no fucking idea what they are talking about. They are thoroughly confused about us.

*liberals, thank you.

The elite cares anout us. :feelskek:

You should really know better.

I don't believe your muh rich family bs anymore tbh.

You are just to inconsictent with your larp.

Typical cucktears liberal imho.

LARPERS OUT

You're obviously an idiot.
lol your coping trump is a cocksucker who sucks Israeli kike cock. Republican party is made out of cucks and chads. Henry Ford hated ethnics stop coping bro

Henry Ford is not part of the Ford family dude. Both Doug and Rob Ford loved minorities.

Every single one of these are pussy-worshipping gynocentric zionist cucks.
Also,