Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We have snitches among the ranks. I was SWATTED.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Someone SWATTED me two days ago, hence my absence. my door was knocked down and i instantly ran the batch file that deleted all of my Islamic State archive. i forsaw this with how extreme my posting patterns are on this site. they searched my entire room and found nothing alhamdulillah, hence my name OPSEC. they took my harddrives but recovered nothing. assuming they contaced my ISP, but this account is not tied to a single kilobyte of my own internet traffic. they read through my Quran, searched absolutely everything for a good two hours while i was handcuffed on the ground. my parents do not know, it happened in my apartment.

someone from IncelTears must have doxed me. my stalingrad film was linked to my youtube which had a video of me (now down) driving around my hometown.

i dont know how they did it. but the ranks have been infiltrated. we are facing grand persecution.

i am also on felony probation for aggrevated assault which is probably why they bothered swatting me. they need absolutely no warrent. cucktears must have seen my pro Islamic State views on this website and gone snitching.

"The Making of Illusion" from Wilayah Khayr is what must happen to these people.

RIP. Who woulda thought the life of an incel was so extreme.

Big if true

Attachments

• aahh.png
    aahh.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 491
holy shit im glad you got out unscathed

Praise to our Lord that nothing came of this swatting.

how did you get that felony?

Someone got killed in december by swatting. This shit is dangerous

Thats cray cray

holy shit dude that's fucked up

police investigates some loser on the internet while r/rapekink is full of degenerates potential rapists

damn. good luck and keep your isis videos secure.

Wouldn't posting this be a bad idea

I'm being monitored heavily as well, have to say goodbye guys it was nice knowing you all

sigh. i keep saying we should mass report cucktears but you guys just dont listen

allah is glorious

Damn, this is FUCKED. I’m sorry man.

Secure deleting so many large files would take quite long so this sounds a bit dubious tbh.

FeminismsCancer said:
Secure deleting so many large files would take quite long so this sounds a bit dubious tbh.

512GB SSD

ok i'll bite

your name is opsec yet you use windows?
any linux distro these days asks you first thing you want to full encrypt the drive

so you're basically retarded

2nd, deleting doesn't overwrite the data, it just unlinks it in the filesystem. the files are still there and can easily be recovered

either way, you're beyond retarded

Nautica1983 said:
Wouldn't posting this be a bad idea

take a read on the book "the craft of intelligence" by allen w dulles, former director of the CIA.

i know my standing here very well, and dont have anything illegal. there is absolutely nothing on me in the courts of taughut.

mylifeistrash said:
ok i'll bite

your name is opsec yet you use windows?
any linux distro these days asks you first thing you want to full encrypt the drive

so you're basically retarded

2nd, deleting doesn't overwrite the data, it just unlinks it in the filesystem. the files are still there and can easily be recovered

either way, you're beyond retarded

i dont exclusively use windows.

the files were all encrypted.

they still have my harddrive. i will be amazed if they get anything. even if they do, the only thing they can do is bump me even further on the watch list. nothing i have is incriminating in any sense.

That would mean that one of the moderators is a snitch as only they have access to that info.

opsec said:
take a read on the book "the craft of intelligence" by allen w dulles, former director of the CIA.

i know my standing here very well, and dont have anything illegal. there is absolutely nothing on me in the courts of taughut.

Inb4 Guantanamo.

pakicel said:
I'm being monitored heavily as well, have to say goodbye guys it was nice knowing you all

JazakhAllahu Kharyn brother. may Allah safeguard us both, it has been nice knowing you as well.

Crustaciouse said:
That would mean that one of the moderators is a snitch as only they have access to that info.

i dont believe so. there is a way of concluding your way to my identity from my youtube channel that i posted one week ago, which the videos are now down.

this was the work of cucktears and islamophobes.

opsec said:
pakicel said:
JazakhAllahu Kharyn brother. may Allah safeguard us both, it has been nice knowing you as well.

Crustaciouse said:
i dont believe so. there is a way of concluding your way to my identity from my youtube channel that i posted one week ago, which the videos are now down.
this was the work of cucktears and islamophobes.

Then that wouldnt mean we have a snitch, as anyone can view your threads and find your videos.

opsec said:
i dont exclusively use windows.
the files were all encrypted.

you just admitted you were storing your "files" on windows and using bat files

you didn't even address the second important part i wrote which states that deleting does nothing
windows doesn't even have any audited encryption other than truecrypt

this is an extreme low iq post

this is post is too low iq to even work at mcdonalds

Your words are so stereotypical it's hard to treat seriously anything you write. But if you really got swatted it's sad. Only streamers should get swatted and killed by accident.

Akarin said:
Your words are so stereotypical it's hard to treat seriously anything you write. But if you really got swatted it's sad. Only streamers should get swatted and killed by accident.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7ucewr/incels_discuss_the_best_weapons_to_use_for_a_mass/dtj7aqt/

they are sending fbi tips en masse. i have no doubt these people did this.

mylifeistrash said:
you just admitted you were storing your "files" on windows and using bat files

you didn't even address the second important part i wrote which states that deleting does nothing
windows doesn't even have any audited encryption other than truecrypt

this is an extreme low iq post

this is post is too low iq to even work at mcdonalds

what the hell? are you smoking crack cocaine? truecrypt has been gone for years. im not posting what method of encryption i used but you severely underestimate what i did. youre one of those people who thinks linux is the best OS for gaming.

opsec said:
what the hell? are you smoking crack cocaine? truecrypt has been gone for years. im not posting what method of encryption i used but you severely underestimate what i did. youre one of those people who thinks linux is the best OS for gaming.

1) uhm, truecrypt 7.1a can be downloaded anywhere
2) windows has no safe encryption, it's not even proven to not have backdoors
3) you don't even know the basics about how computers work or how file systems work
4) why would you even use this board without a vpn anyway

this is like 3rd grade shit

mylifeistrash said:
3) you don't even know the basics about how computers work or how file systems work

omfg youre disabled. truecrypt is not an actual encryption anymore. you are retarded to think any C level executive uses truecrypt over bitlocker, let alone using an OS other than windows

false

you clearly dont know anything about encryption and just repeat what linustechtips says

..i do use a vpn.. my ip address was not the reason for the swat.

opsec said:
mylifeistrash said:
omfg youre disabled. truecrypt is not an actual encryption anymore. you are retarded to think any C level executive uses truecrypt over bitlocker, let alone using an OS other than windows
false
you clearly dont know anything about encryption and just repeat what linustechtips says
..i do use a vpn.. my ip address was not the reason for the swat.

hmm, okay, how to make this more clear...

windows is an OS not to be used for anything serious other than maybe media/games. it's been that way for the past 15 years or so. no one with even a very basic level of care about security would use it

i'm saying if you're an idiot (you are) and you have to use some sort of encryption, at least truecrypt was audited and proven legit.

but you don't even know how delete works. i guess this is an edgy teen post, whatever.

regardless, this post is retarded, you're retarded, and you should learn how delete it works, or computers work first before larping as a muslim guy

Holly shit! Did you have a heart attack? Handcuffed! That's crazy. How does your delete switch works? What if you hadn't been sitting at your computer?

spinelesscactus said:
Holly shit! Did you have a heart attack? Handcuffed! That's crazy. How does your delete switch works? What if you hadn't been sitting at your computer?

I've been handcuffed a few times before. It's not the craziest thing, but I've never been swatted.

It's just a batch file that deletes the SSD, but the files are all encrypted either way. If I wasn't at the computer they might have sent that to the Utah data center to decrypt it. But either way I had nothing illegal. Somebody made a false tip that I'm a terrorist.

opsec said:
decrypt it.

sure bro

why not just go and decrypt some bitcoin wallets too and become a billionaire

mylifeistrash said:
sure bro

salam brother, am pretty sure this is illegal. @SargeantIncel is this even legal? he did nothing wrong, lol @ leftist cucks censoring free speech

opsec said:
Someone SWATTED me two days ago, hence my absence. my door was knocked down and i instantly ran the batch file that deleted all of my Islamic State archive.
Smart move, i'll give you that, good luck and exercise caution my friend.

mylifeistrash said:
sure bro

You are disabled if you think the nsa can't decrypt civilian available Linux encryption LOL. the war industry is fifty years at minimum ahead of the civilian world buddy. Six trillion dollars ahead of the corporations that we buy from.

You have some reading to do.

iiiTeMpeR said:
salam brother, am pretty sure this is illegal. @SargeantIncel is this even legal? he did nothing wrong, lol @ leftist cucks censoring free speech

I'm on felony probation, they can quite literally do absolutely anything.

opsec said:
decrypt civilian available Linux encryption

i did not know encryption was linux specific

what encryption is that exactly?

can you be exact?

and how exactly do they decrypt it?

mylifeistrash said:

can you be exact?

The is dozens of encryption methods friend. Have you not listened to anything Edward Snowden said? There is no hiding.

opsec said:
mylifeistrash said:
can you be exact?
The is dozens of encryption methods friend. Have you not listened to anything Edward Snowden said? There is no hiding.

name the "civilian encryption" you are talking about, the one that is used on "the linux" and "the bitcoin" that can be "decrypted"

please bestow us with knowledge, mr. windows encryption .bat file genius who doesn't what delete even does

opsec said:

where would I read to find more out about this?

This whole thread is one big joke.

What did you do to get swatted?? I don't understand.

mylifeistrash said:
opsec said:

Who gives a literal flying fuck about what a bunch of autistic virgins online are posting

Just fucking cage at you getting this triggered over a thread like this, kill yourself.