Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We have already ascended in a way

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Think about it. There is a whole subreddit dedicated to posting screenshots of our thoughts and opinions. We are internet famous. Foids everywhere, know who we are and are fascinated by our existence.

We basically have statusmaxxed our way to ascension. I couldn’t find the poll but I remember they did one where essentially the majority of users on r/IncelTear are female. Whether or not they are romantically interested in us and are just too shy to admit it is debatable, but either way we have orbiters so we basically have ascended. We potentially even have more status than many chads at this point.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
It's like what Wheat Waffles said, toilets talk about the top men in administration and the bottom men in disgust. They want to post our every thought because of their own psychology, the toilet despite never having to face any real danger and rarely being the victim of a violent crime lives in perpetual fear of being assaulted. She is so afraid of us existing that she tries to know everything about us to make sure she'll never run into one of us.

This ain't ascension, it is always descending deeper into the abyss of Inceldom. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's like what Wheat Waffles said, toilets talk about the top men in administration and the bottom men in disgust. They want to post our every thought because of their own psychology, the toilet despite never having to face any real danger and rarely being the victim of a violent crime lives in perpetual fear of being assaulted. She is so afraid of us existing that she tries to know everything about us to make sure she'll never run into one of us.

This ain't ascension, it is always descending deeper into the abyss of Inceldom. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Descension:feelskek:

everyone thought great minds of their times were crazy/retarded and vilified them, inkwells are no different, the blackpill is gospel

Coping strategy

Think about it. There is a whole subreddit dedicated to posting screenshots of our thoughts and opinions. We are internet famous. Foids everywhere, know who we are and are fascinated by our existence.

We basically have statusmaxxed our way to ascension. I couldn’t find the poll but I remember they did one where essentially the majority of users on r/IncelTear are female. Whether or not they are romantically interested in us and are just too shy to admit it is debatable, but either way we have orbiters so we basically have ascended. We potentially even have more status than many chads at this point.

Thoughts?
Cope