Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We got infiltrated again.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★

If you don't want to click:

Like any area of American life, racism permeates the world of inceldom, too.

Consciousness of race is embedded in incel culture, which tends to fall prey to the same pseudoscience that online racist communities do. It’s a generally agreed-upon maxim that white men have the most natural advantages in the game of sexual selection. The racial worldview expressed in the incel-sphere is one in which whiteness is an innate advantage in schematics of sexual attractiveness; whiteness remains at the top of the pyramid, in a way imbued with the pseudoscience of sloppy, bastardized evolutionary psychology.

Incel communities differ from white-supremacist spaces in that they contain significant nonwhite membership; a poll conducted by Incels.co of its community members indicated that the community was 60 percent white, 40 percent nonwhite. However, I observed significant white-supremacist activity on incel message boards; a pool of resentful, radicalized, and hatred-driven young men proved irresistible, even if not all of them were white. Racist sentiment, including pseudoscientific rhetoric that predicates sexual attractiveness on arbitrary racial hierarchies, ran alongside the rankest of misogyny. Together, they commingled into a vile worldview that striates humanity into ethnically distinct furrows of sexualized despair and rage. Different races of incels are labeled through distinctive terminology—from “ricecel” for an East Asian incel to “currycel” for a South Asian one. The figure of the white, sexually successful “Chad” has analogues in other skin colors and cultures. Like all ideologies warped by hate, inceldom bears only a cursory relationship to reality. Its logic is crude and corroded by irrational misogyny. In attempting to set forth a coarse and hate-driven total theory of sociosexual interaction, inceldom recreates in parallel the white-supremacist nature of Western societies.

Incels.co has the feeling of a barroom boast-off. The vibe is giddy but competitive—users intoxicated by the freedom of a space where they are free to express prejudice with as much violence as they wish. There’s a sense of one-upmanship that pervades the place, a desire to heighten the level of extremity of speech, graphic images rendered, racism expressed. It’s also a forum for the encouragement of despair.

As in every incel space, the dual forces of despair and rage fight for space, but on this particular board, the atmosphere is heightened. One post was created by a user whose avatar was the face of Scott Beierle, the man who had shot two women and himself to death at a Tallahassee yoga studio. It was titled “The Fate That Awaits Us All [NSFW]”; its content was a photo of a decayed body, partially mummified, beside a table covered in thick dust. Its smooth, partially preserved face stared blankly upward, mouth agape. The accompanying text: “Dying alone and undiscovered for years.” The responses ranged from the blackly comic -- “The way the rent is around here, I’d probably be discovered by 6pm on the 1st” -- to the flippantly nihilistic: “not if you kill yourself in public.” Another suggested he might “go ER”—an incel term for committing a massacre, as Elliot Rodger did. Others posted grimmer and grimmer photographs of bodies: a swollen, drowned corpse, gray-skinned and bloated; a choked face with its tongue hanging out, its eyeballs protruding, in fuzzy, moldy-looking chiaroscuro.

That’s just a sample; there are thousands of such posts. On May 25, 2018, I looked at a sample of posts on Inceldom Discussion, the forum’s most popular channel. Posts ranged from the desire for suicide, to tips for appropriate anime movies to masturbate to, to apocalyptic fantasies (“Is creating AI for destroying the whole of humanity really immoral?”). In public view, the conversation was extreme, and saturated with racism. There was a long and heated discussion over whether Italians could be considered truly white, which included dark insinuations from a user called “Eugenicist” about whether the Italian mafia had merely been a front for nefarious Jewish activity. Non-white incels rarely pushed back against this sort of hate-peddling; the idea of a racial hierarchy was embedded in their ideology. In a poll conducted on Incels.co in March 2020, asking users, “Do you wish you were white?” an overwhelming majority of nonwhite respondents voted yes—31 to 7. There was some public grousing about the number of white supremacists attempting to recruit, however; some incels argued that white supremacy was just another “cope”—just another self-deluding attempt to cover over the grim truth of the blackpill.

If this was what they said in public—so filled with hate and misery— what on earth were they saying in private, where the watchful eyes of reporters, researchers, and a curious public couldn’t reach?

In order to enter the backroom at Incels.co—to post, reply, or join the chat room perpetually throbbing on the site—you have to register, and, in the process, offer your reasons for being an incel.

My initial answer, as Tommy, was somewhat perfunctory: I wrote that I was a virgin at twenty-one, a “truecel” (authentically involuntarily celibate), and wanted to join the community. My membership bid was rejected; the reason provided was a prompt to “go into more detail about your situation.”

So I switched usernames, from “blackpillbaby” to “Tommythemanlet”—manlet being an incel term for a short man, whose height provides an obstacle to sexual success. This time, I wrote.

My name is Tom. This is my second attempt to get onto the board because I really do want to be part of this community.

I am 21, never been kissed even once. I see foids on the street and I long to touch them and be touched but I think because of my ugly face I will never be loved. I feel despair and rage. I am so angry at seeing foids date men who never care about them when I know I would cherish them and make them feel special but they do not ever look at me. I have cystic acne and weak wrists, I am only 5'7", and no matter how hard I try I can never have a successful conversation with a foid.

I am angry at the feminist bitches who treat men like we are disposable. I do feel disposable but it’s unfair the way foids treat me and guys like me who just want to love and be loved. I want to hold tits with my hands at least once before I die. I think about suicide a lot but have decided the best revenge on foids is to find my own friends and community. that’s why I want to join—I am a truecel and I want to talk to others like me. I feel very alone and very angry and I want to talk to others. I am fucking sick of Chads who tell me to “just lighten up” and automatically I will be swimming in pussy. I am a short manlet with acne and an ugly face and that’s not something I can control.

I see foids walking down the street in short shorts and tit shirts and I feel both rage and desire in ways that feel so hard to control. It will only get worse as summer arrives. I want to be part of this community.

Thanks,

Tom
It worked. I was in.

I clicked on the main forum. On one thread, users had selected a graduation photo of an interracial couple — the man black, the woman Asian — taken from Reddit and were discussing how unattractive their children would be, using racial slurs and suggesting chemical castration for ugly women.

Steeling myself, I clicked over to the chat room.

A user calling himself “Adolf_Hitler” was advocating rebuilding concentration camps. He was laying out a plan for creating an ultra-right party, picking up where the more nebulous cultural movement of the alt-right had failed. He was lauding Einsatzgruppen leader Helmut Oberlander for his jawline, and Joseph Goebbels’s service to the Third Reich, despite his inferior forehead shape.

No one was arguing, just egging him on.

You can't infiltrate a public forum. Journalism is for people with low IQ's.

Last edited:
The racial worldview expressed in the incel-sphere is one in which whiteness is an innate advantage in schematics of sexual attractiveness; whiteness remains at the top of the pyramid, in a way imbued with the pseudoscience of sloppy, bastardized evolutionary psychology

But this is verifiable experimentally

Like any area of American life, racism permeates the world of inceldom, too.
stopped reading here

stfu cracker nigger spic cunts

Andrew Tarantula is a virtue signalling, cucked, white snow nigger, tbh. Most of the shit about race on here is edgy humor, and ethnicels with spines such as myself are perfectly fine with it, probably because we didn't start using the Internet 5 years ago like this guy.
when they say white privilege is real, its fine, but when we say it, in that being white=better sexual results, they lose their minds because it puts blame on their precious foids, who cant possibly be racist :feelsclown:
Srslossus. These journalist cucks are delusional, and it is pointless even interacting with them.

when they say white privilege is real, its fine, but when we say it, in that being white=better sexual results, they lose their minds because it puts blame on their precious foids, who cant possibly be racist :feelsclown:
Its just my preference *giggles*

If you don't want to click:
Well yeah — tons of “infiltration”, it’s to be expected. They’ll then cherry pick all the most crazy shit and say “wow look how crazy these fucks are”.

I could do the same fucking thing with troll bait posts on shit like 2xChrome or femaledatingstrategy then take screenshots and go “hey look everyone women are misandrist crazy people”.

Difference is no one cares since women are allowed to be wrong and sexist, but low status ugly males are scum who can’t be treated with the same standards EVEN WHEN THEYRE RIGUT (see pretty much every blackpill science article on the asymmetry between men and women state of sex/relationships and the present power dynamic). You know it’s the double standards and hypocrisy that really are rage fuel...
Its just my preference *giggles*
*sigh* it’s just all so tiresome

Wow I infiltrated a completely open forum :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Imagine unironically saying "misogyny" or "racism" and taking yourself seriously.

I really need to work on my racism game. Maybe i should look up more slang words. Nigger is getting old. And mayo/cum skin is just plain silly.

Maybe... Just maybe... I can try a different tactic all together.

GODDAMNED sandal wearing mophead!
FUCKING MUPPET!

I'd read that book to see if I made it, but I don't want this foid to make money off OUR creativity. I don't even understand her point. We exist. DO you have a fucking solution, or do you wanna continue poking the caged animal you cunt???

I'd read that book to see if I made it, but I don't want this foid to make money off OUR creativity. I don't even understand her point. We exist. DO you have a fucking solution, or do you wanna continue poking the caged animal you cunt???
She thinks we are all hitler worshipping white supremacists, completely ignoring most of the userbase is ethnic

imagine being called racist while being the most racially diverse community to ever fucking exist

She thinks we are all hitler worshipping white supremacists, completely ignoring most of the userbase is ethnic
she acknowledges that many of us are ethnic in the article but has no thesis insofar as that short article is concerned. I would read the book, but I don't want her to earn a dime leeching off our creativity.

I think what bugs me a bit, that, like a foid, she seems as dismissive of the more "moral/liberal" incels as she does the @BummerDrummer sort. Like a foid, she has a protective expectation that these moralfagcels MAN UP and ban assholes. That because moralfagcels fail to MAN UP and protect muh KWEEN, that they deserve the label and shame of a weak coward complicit in evil.

Fucking hypocrites. Nothing is free bitch. Women aren't slot machines where you put huwhiteknight tokens and get free pussy. I'm not gonna POINTLESSLY whiteknight like every CUCK on twitter to virtue signal and karma farm, because unlike you, I am intelligent enough to understand incels cannot change their ways from words spoken, but only by ACTIONS. Actions society constantly fails to meet us in terms of respect, over and over.

Last edited:
Half of the community is non-white

redpill_comics_pic_24.jpg

But this is verifiable experimentally
Yes, but they won't listen to the fact that women are racist as fuck and call ugly ethnics creepers. They only want some thugged out tyrone or Juan.

stfu cracker nigger spic cunts
Based

LE RAYCISM GOY
Bad goy you can't say bad things about your own shitskin race, I own your opinions.

RAYCIST LIBERALS

When will these cum skin cracker soy drinkers ever learn that being an ethnic is torture and you literally surrounded by subhuman low IQ monkeys that spend all their money on cheap alcohol beat their children or worse neglect their children by dumping them on their grandparents. That rely on social services to feed their 6 kids they shit out and live in a one bedroom apartment. You don't civilize monkeys by bringing them into the country and letting them run around in their "ghetto" neighborhoods where they breed like rats. I have lived in a white neighborhood and my own ethnic one. In the white neighborhood school I learned and was not bullied. In my ethnic neighborhood I was bullied and my grades dropped. Fuck this cracker ass "diversity" ignorance, you don't know shit and you are a projecting a savior complex to make your own existence seem significant while you regurgitate the same propaganda your media and friends tell you, Fucken sheltered trust fund kids.

since when the fuck did I promote diversity :lul:
Not saying you did, misunderstanding. Just saying how leftist want ethnics to rot in their own ignorant monkey culture.

Oh no time to call them PeopleOfColourCels now

Jfl imagine being a "journalist". Meme job. No value to society. What a shitty way to piss away your existence I don't get it. It's a females job.

ALL articles should be written like how that homeland security article on incels was written. A link/reference to what they were specifically saying nearly after every sentence. That way it's nearly impossible to twist anything or have any bias or agenda and even if the writer does its easier for readers to fact check themselves. That's real journalism.

A user calling himself “Adolf_Hitler” was advocating rebuilding concentration camps. He was laying out a plan for creating an ultra-right party, picking up where the more nebulous cultural movement of the alt-right had failed.

I wish someone like pol pot to become governor of the USA, this soy journalist and artists would be the first to die for the system they so preach :feelshaha:

It’s a generally agreed-upon maxim that white men have the most natural advantages in the game of sexual selection.
Quotation needed. :feelskek:
There was a long and heated discussion over whether Italians could be considered truly white, which included dark insinuations from a user called “Eugenicist” about whether the Italian mafia had merely been a front for nefarious Jewish activity.
I remember that Thread. Good times. :feelskek:
@Adolf_Hitler The legend himself. Wonder, what he is doing now.

It's funny how they frame the acknowledgement of white privilige as racism. Kinda reminds me of what right wingers try to accuse "the left" of. You can't make this shit up. Zero self awareness. :feelskek:

Last edited:
jfl. Majority of this forum is non-white. Ironically we are more diverse than twitter and reddit. Not that it really matters anyway, since we're not cucks who go around yelling "RAY CIST!!111!!!!!!!!!!" at everything like they do

I would love to see posts by that infiltrator, but he seems banned now. In fact, normal banned users have visible profiles while his is deleted. Janny's must really hate him lol.

Racist sentiment, including pseudoscientific rhetoric that predicates sexual attractiveness on arbitrary racial hierarchies
Stopped reading there. There's no use trying to reason with the insane.