Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We got an infiltrator

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
320emm92dd291

Could it be @Near0 ?

@TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel @SlayerSlayer

No, he already got bannned

Please leak his adress and hope that piece of shit kills himself

:feelskek: Edgy drunk post= infiltrator

Bruh i was just about to do that post

As crazy as this sounds, I gotten use to this shit happening. I use to get seething rage when this type of shit happened though but now it‘s usually different.

Lately I just feel too depressed to care about anything so that probably plays a huge role.

As crazy as this sounds, I gotten use to this shit happening. I use to get seething rage when this type of shit happened though but now it‘s usually different.

Lately I just feel too depressed to care about anything so that probably plays a huge role.
same i just dont give a fuck about anything i think my insanity has caused me to feel this way

Reported!

Good job gatekeepercel!

The btc has been send to wallet urs

Guys is it just me or is the color of the infiltrator's avatar a slightly lighter version of pink?

@Near0 's avatar has a more darker tint version of pink or purple or whatever the fuck that color is (PERHAPS it's a combo of both colors) but still @Near0 's avatar looks more darker than the infiltrator's avatar on the screenshot unless they changed it quickly upon realizing his/her mistake? :feelssus:

Guys is it just me or is the color of the infiltrator's avatar a slightly lighter version of pink?

@Near0 's avatar has a more darker tint version of pink or purple or whatever the fuck that color is (PERHAPS it's a combo of both colors) but still @Near0 's avatar looks more darker than the infiltrator's avatar on the screenshot unless they changed it quickly upon realizing his/her mistake?
You can't change the color of your avatar. Mine is the dafault one :fuk:

nah my nigga @Near0 is innocent :feelsokman: