Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill we get more female attention by being incels

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
by being incels and posting about the blackpill females now actually acknowledge our existence by screenshotting our posts and talking about us on reddit and other social media sites. If we chose to become bluepilled soyboys females would not acknowledge our existence. just something to think about.

Last edited:
Please notice me queen I became an incel and post misogynistic stuff on inkwell forums just for you

by being incels and posting about the blackpill females now actually acknowledge our existence by screenshotting our posts and talking about us on reddit adn other social media sites. If we chose to become bluepilled soyboys females would not acknowledge our existence. just something to think about.
It’s only because they want something to be triggered and complain about. Average toilet behaviour

Fr. Pretty ironic how we get more attention from females by being an Incel than having a good personality.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha: And if they had even an ounce of introspection, they'd see why that is, and what the solution would be.

Too bad they're all dumb as bricks. No offense to bricks. :feelsjuice: