Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We ethnics can't win in life

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Even when we ascend, we usually do so with the ugliest women possible. It does not matter how rich you are; if you ascend, it will always be with a woman who's below your looks. Meanwhile, manlet white guys can ascend with supermodels provided that they're rich and statusmaxed.

Felipe Massa e Anna Raffaela Bassi 12
Look at this Brazilian racing driver. He couldn't do better than his own looks match even though he's wealthy and statusmaxed.

Minttu Virtanen Robin Raikkonen 8
Look at this manlet white guy. This dude is also a racing driver, but he managed to score a former model; she's now his wife. What a life mog compared to the ethnic Brazilian guy.

both couples are relatively looksmatched lol. the brazillian guy is just uglier

Both are white passing, could've used a curry, a beaner or a rice

I don't mean to lifefuel or foid worship, but I find the ethnic racer's wife hotter. She has that dick sucking face. The other white wife just looks like a cold bitch that will send you divorce papers.

I don't mean to lifefuel or foid worship, but I find the ethnic racer's wife hotter. She has that dick sucking face. The other white wife just looks like a cold bitch that will send you divorce papers.

lol.

If you aren't chad, then become NEET