Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We don’t realize because of our own maliformations

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I was never a part of common milestones in teen life. First car. Hanging with friends. Sneaking alcohol into class. Talking to who and who at the parties.
We kind of have a hazy glass screen of our whole teen and adult lives. But recently I’ve thought about how sick I feel. Legit ill. And how nobody I’ve encountered ever complained about similar things. We legit throwaways of species. We really have no idea how chads feel, and could never because of our fucked up methaolism and allergies and who the fuck knows . They never take the time to find out what problems and disadvantages we got. All research is to better the athletes and the attractive, healthy people.

never take the time to find out what problems and disadvantages we got. All research is to better the athletes and the attractive, healthy people.

I was never a part of common milestones in teen life. First car. Hanging with friends. Sneaking alcohol into class. Talking to who and who at the parties.
We kind of have a hazy glass screen of our whole teen and adult lives. But recently I’ve thought about how sick I feel. Legit ill. And how nobody I’ve encountered ever complained about similar things. We legit throwaways of species. We really have no idea how chads feel, and could never because of our fucked up methaolism and allergies and who the fuck knows . They never take the time to find out what problems and disadvantages we got. All research is to better the athletes and the attractive, healthy people.
driving a car is cucked if you have no gf, friends, family to visit, i only drove a car once and it feels so wrong to behind the wheel, like my only purpose is to swerve into oncoming traffic.

Yep, been reflecting on this a lot too over the past few years and how different my life is compared to the average 30 year old normie. Sex and relationships play a big part in being a healthy and happy adult.

Humans are supposed to be fueled by meeting other people at social gatherings.
Not rotting alone in their room with depression as their only company.
We missed on so many things brocels. :feelsrope:

driving a car is cucked if you have no gf, friends, family to visit, i only drove a car once and it feels so wrong to behind the wheel, like my only purpose is to swerve into oncoming traffic.
Too true. I have one but I only use it to pick up food or as free Uber for my family members ffs

Too true. I have one but I only use it to pick up food or as free Uber for my family members ffs
It suifuel when you get curbside takeout and a bunch of Stacie’s and chads are eating out together and see you in your beat up car alone at night through window . and they give you the weirdest goddamn look

The problem is that as a child we could "choose" to avoid activities and it had no consequences, but as an adult it is much harder to run away from your "responsibilities" and ignore your "needs".

I can't relate to most people anymore. The divide in life experiences is just way too big.