Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We dont need philosophers anymore

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
No need to invent pompous philosophies and mind games anymore, it may be good cope but is still a cope.

We dont need philosophy having the truth of the black pill. Blackpill shows life simply as it is.

Everybody wants only ;

to fuck
To atrract attention

Philosophers write their books to get fame
( while we are not compilcated like them because
we know that there is nothing to life to be invistigated
or " revealed")

To fuck their fans
To get money.
Also pleasant philosophical debates and conversations are good cope. Let them enterain
their wicked brains.

Poets do the same.

Everything ABSOLUTELY eveything in human existence orbits around lust.

These evolved apes - humans - used to think to high of themselves. Humans are very primitivive shit.

I wish we could remove lust from our instincts and move forward as a species

true we are nothing but animals with slighty smarter brains which gave us creative minds but our main goal is still reproduction and even hardest copes can't stop our brain from wanting to have sex and impregnating foids
We would go extinct within 100 years lmao.

I wish that would happen since evolution is blind and pointless in the end.

true we are nothing but animals with slighty smarter brains which gave us creative minds but our main goal is still reproduction and even hardest copes can't stop our brain from wanting to have sex and impregnating foids

We would go extinct within 100 years lmao.

I wish that would happen since evolution is blind and pointless in the end.
Yeas. But those faggots still pretend that they move somewhere

Philosophy and the search of meaningness ended at 2014

Philosophers are just copers

Philosophers are just copers
Western modern philosophers i mean copers.

Heiddeger is a good philosopher.
And Nietzsche
And Alexandr Dugin today
is great philosopher

Philosophy is just another branch of jestermaxxing/clownmaxxing. only stupid normiescums get impressed by that hogwash.

Take Patriotism for example, it is a concept from the fame Chinese dude Confucius,
Feudal Lords loved it, because they have control and own everything, including the poor smuck peasant' virgin wife on her wedding night.
Look at how many U.S.A. citizens are into that ?

We don’t need at least 95% of the literature.

Every writer who describes the mating of humans with sugarcoated words is dumb and we don’t need him. Blackpill can describe the human sexual selection. Everything else is just pathetic.

Philosophers should only focus onthe blackpill. Everything else is useless, or it can be explained better with the blackpill

Someone on the forum mentioned a book by Dostoevsky, Notes From Underground. I looked at the synopsis and honestly, a lot of existential art now just comes off as incel frustration. The blackpill does make "trying to figure it all out" seem outdated.

The only philosophers we need are incels, everything else is cucked

i dont really understand philosophy tbh

philosophers are dead lol no1 cares about them

philosophers are dead lol no1 cares about them
They are dead in west and in anglosaxon cursed world.

True based philosophers are in East.
They are so different from fag philosophers of modern west that i prefer to call them shamans

Its over for philosophercels tbh

They are dead in west and in anglosaxon cursed world.

True based philosophers are in East.
They are so different from fag philosophers of modern west that i prefer to call them shamans
they are all coping lol east asians for example get cucked by low value white men using their countries as cum dumpsters lol very funyn right?

Its over for philosophercels tbh
Fuck you faggot. Eat your gay salad
they are all coping lol east asians for example get cucked by low value white men using their countries as cum dumpsters lol very funyn right?
They are not coping. Western elit is so fucking afraid of Alexandr Dugin the great thinker and prophet of death of disgusting western liberalism

Removing lust would affect other aspects of your being. Lust comes in a genetic package with other traits that are essential to being human.

Removing lust would affect other aspects of your being. Lust comes in a genetic package with other traits that are essential to being human.
human = soy

As "deep thought" said to "broomfondle,"

"While you argue about the meaning of life you can ride the gravy train for life!"

(hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy)

As "deep thought" said to "broomfondle,"

"While you argue about the meaning of life you can ride the gravy train for life!"

(hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy)

42 anyway