Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We don’t need laws

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
We don’t need laws we should abolish laws and let humans function of pure Instinct and morality and see how that turns out if humans are really as moral as they claim to be then society will continue to function as it is right now if not then society will collapse I’d be cool either way society never did anything for me anyways

Plato said laws aren’t needed. The moral people will continue being moral, while the immoral will continue to be immoral.

you are a nigger

Sincerely,
Reclusemaxxer from Guantanamo Bay

We don’t need laws we should abolish laws and let humans function of pure Instinct and morality and see how that turns out if humans are really as moral as they claim to be then society will continue to function as it is right now if not then society will collapse I’d be cool either way society never did anything for me anyways
I agree at this point because my government has became so tyrannical and inhumane. Even weapons are outlawed so everyone is cucked and unhappy. If authoritarian laws are required for a society to be civilised, that society obviously isn’t supposed to be civilised.

Thats why laws are needed, to stop the immoral
True, I actually misquoted him though lol. He actually said “Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will always find a way around law.”

True, I actually misquoted him though lol. He actually said “Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will always find a way around law.”

Then we should all embrace anarchism

rape should be legal :feelshmm: