Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We don’t even make it past the first fucking step on maslows hierarchy of needs

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
C1524281 B525 43C9 A7FC 3B1D41AD2413

How does the government expect us to be happy when the first step- psychological needs , isn’t even fulfilled

Even the government provides water, food, shelter, clothing , if people don’t have it because it’s a basic fucking necessity

otherwise people kill themselves or go crazy

But if you’re born with the wrong genetics , guess what! Your gonna suffer giga hard on the same level as not even having water and shelter

And there’s no one here to save you

And there’s nothing you can do about it

And you’ll just be gaslighted by society and shamed for it

That’s like gaslighting and shaming people who don’t have food and shelter when it’s not even their fault, they were just born into that

Disgusting

How is this such an advanced species going to the fucking moon and it can’t even solve the fucking reproduction problem and keeping everyone semi happy

this is brutal

Reproduction is and always has been a biological need

I’m not on the Hierarchy

Soyciety need to take responsibility and do something. Instead of space programs or Hadron colliders maybe start financing scientific programs to improve an ugly people's lives?

society owns me a pretty girlfriend

Soyciety need to take responsibility and do something. Instead of space programs or Hadron colliders maybe start financing scientific programs to improve an ugly people's lives?
This.

I wish inceltears would respond to this

I did a similar post.

Meanwhile women get all steps guaranteed.

Just live without love and acceptance bro. Just man up and deal with it bro
Stop complaining you silly inkler

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back