Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting we don't even exist

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
At uni cutting class since I'm seriously more advanced than most of my brain dead classmates. Anyway I asked a high tier Normie "friend" of mine if he was free and where we could meet up. So I met him at this food shack where he was eating in a table full of Stacies and Stacy-lites. I was initimidated asf. I said hi to my normie friend and a mutual acquaintance. few minutes passed of me chatting behind them until they told me to sit next to this Stacy-Lite. I was hesitant at first at sitting down but I kept my cool and sat super discreetly. It was incredible when I sat down my presence was almost invalidated. Everything I said in the conversation was completely ignored. I would say something and they would respond with "uh huh" , "oh ok" "cool". Meanwhile my normie friend is here saying how he wants to fuck their friends and is making sexual remarks on them. AND they freaking love it. They are laughing like school girls. All eyes are on him and the girls want more of him. Here I am downgraded to a wall flower. This stupid convo went on for almost an hour and he pretty much made dates with everyone. I tried talking to said stacies and you could just tell I made them dry. It was like it was almost a Privelege and honor for me to be in their presence. Oh and to make it better my normie friend would shit on me to make himself look good. They probably talked mad shit when I left. Oh and this girls that have the IQ of a squirrel are all stem majors. I'm suppose to put up with this garbage. I'm here trying to contribute to society and become someone and I get sent to a shit hole of degeneracy

tldr: I disturbed a bunch of stacies while eating, tried to be respectful and I got my faced kicked in. Now I'm feeling down

Here's your first mistake. You're asking guys out instead of girls.

One day I'll be precious to my waifu.

You're just a filthy subhuman to them, you get their pussies drier than the Sahara. I've been in the same position op, you're better off just treating them the same way they treat you, with contempt.

dont be friends with them then

Well either make some move to be able to be accepted in that circle or quit it for a new one, better be lonely than shat on by normies. Also your "friend" doesn't sounds like he's your friend :lul:

At uni cutting class since I'm seriously more advanced than most of my brain dead classmates. Anyway I asked a high tier Normie "friend" of mine if he was free and where we could meet up. So I met him at this food shack where he was eating in a table full of Stacies and Stacy-lites. I was initimidated asf. I said hi to my normie friend and a mutual acquaintance. few minutes passed of me chatting behind them until they told me to sit next to this Stacy-Lite. I was hesitant at first at sitting down but I kept my cool and sat super discreetly. It was incredible when I sat down my presence was almost invalidated. Everything I said in the conversation was completely ignored. I would say something and they would respond with "uh huh" , "oh ok" "cool". Meanwhile my normie friend is here saying how he wants to fuck their friends and is making sexual remarks on them. AND they freaking love it. They are laughing like school girls. All eyes are on him and the girls want more of him. Here I am downgraded to a wall flower. This stupid convo went on for almost an hour and he pretty much made dates with everyone. I tried talking to said stacies and you could just tell I made them dry. It was like it was almost a Privelege and honor for me to be in their presence. Oh and to make it better my normie friend would shit on me to make himself look good. They probably talked mad shit when I left. Oh and this girls that have the IQ of a squirrel are all stem majors. I'm suppose to put up with this garbage. I'm here trying to contribute to society and become someone and I get sent to a shit hole of degeneracy

tldr: I disturbed a bunch of stacies while eating, tried to be respectful and I got my faced kicked in. Now I'm feeling down
Us incels never get any respect

He has access to femoids and parties my safest way to try and ascend
I understand your reasonning, but seeing how you described it, it doesn't seems your "friend" will make any move to help you ascend. Only a very good friend would and he seems like a jerk.
So, make your experiments ofc, having a social circle never hurt, but don't rely on this guy or I scent he will put you down in a heartbeat. I wish you to ascend ofc

He has access to femoids and parties my safest way to try and ascend

Stand on your own two feet.

Garou

I understand your reasonning, but seeing how you described it, it doesn't seems your "friend" will make any move to help you ascend. Only a very good friend would and he seems like a jerk.
So, make your experiments ofc, having a social circle never hurt, but don't rely on this guy or I scent he will put you down in a heartbeat. I wish you to ascend ofc

For sure man im pretty aware and I wont sacrifice the little dignity I have for some landwhale but when I've gone out with him I've have a pretty few close calls but my height though is a major handicap but idk I feel like I'm making progress

Stand on your own two feet.

View attachment 39844

yeh man I've been keeping to myself during classes but I've had a few instances where I could probably made a friend or maybe I'm just crazy

Be careful with how you view yourself. Dont ever say you are too smart for something, sometimes you will realize that you arent.

Be careful with how you view yourself. Dont ever say you are too smart for something, sometimes you will realize that you arent.

I take classes with people who if they were to take an IQ test they would be labeled mentally retarded, but I get what you mean. I never pretend to be the smartest guy in the room

I take classes with people who if they were to take an IQ test they would be labeled mentally retarded, but I get what you mean. I never pretend to be the smartest guy in the room
That might be true but we have many years to live in this world. Some people are smart up until they leave college. After college the learning of people drops significantly low.

I relate to this so much, especially when you say something and it gets awkwardly silent, this has happened so many times.

:feelsree: Then they wonder why we stop even trying and don't find what they do enjoyable. They live in such a different dimension they can't even think wait a second whenever he talks we give him one to three word replies or we ignore him and we don't actively try to make conversations with him no wonder he is the way he is. Nope, it's he's socially awkward and annoying even though it was just that he's ugly.

Fuck society, it is not worth contributing. Society prey on talented ugly STEM majors that are coping by becoming good at their craft. Learn to build weapon of mass destruction be it conventional, biological or informational. Become a blackhat whatever but do not contribute to another Facebook, Tinder or Instagram which is used by thots that will never look at you.