Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We DO have conversation skills, it's just that normies don't want to talk to incels

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You need 2 for a conversation. Normies talk to each other totally different than to incels.

You need to realize that they literally feel disgusted and violated talking to us. They feel it's beneath them.

You can be the best and most interesting conversationalist in the world, if normies shun you, you can't win. They will just reply with "Uh-huh", "Ok" and other short answers and never ask questions back.

i cant bring my self to small talk

You need 2 for a conversation. Normies talk to each other totally different than to incels.

You need to realize that they literally feel disgusted and violated talking to us. They feel it's beneath them.

You can be the best and most interesting conversationalist in the world, if normies shun you, you can't win. They will just reply with "Uh-huh", "Ok" and other short answers and never ask questions back.
Can we talk, Gendo Ikari? I'm fully blackpilled now and can I DM you???

I'm reformed btw, @Meus

This is what I’ve been trying to say.

Women don’t want to talk to ugly men solely because they’re ugly. They want nothing to do with us. They claim “muh personality” is really what matters, and then proceed to be as dismissive as possible when a sub-5 man approaches them. Classic halo affect.

I have autism. I can't even really talk to other incels.

INDEED, YOU KEEP GOING LOWER AND LOWER MORALLY

WHEN DOES YOUR ASS BOTTOM OUT

whats the point of pretending to be high iq but juxtaposed with no moral compass nothing behind it, its worth absolutely jack with no morals

your a joke and im going to continue lampoon your ass out of town until you fuck off

all you do is uber low effort crab replies or schhizo self indulgent pseudo intellectual posts

again fuck off the thread if no iq and no morals are present theory

This is what I’ve been trying to say.

Women don’t want to talk to ugly men solely because they’re ugly. They want nothing to do with us. They claim “muh personality” is really what matters, and then proceed to be as dismissive as possible when a sub-5 man approaches them. Classic halo affect.
Exactly, looks literally determine everything.

Chads can make the shittiest jokes ever, and foids will laugh and smile as if its the most hilarious thing, if an incel does it it will be seen as pathetic. It is unbelievable how shallow normie personalities are. Because personality is a fucking meme. It's called jestering and normies don't need it.

Exactly, looks literally determine everything.

Chads can make the shittiest jokes ever, and foids will laugh and smile as if its the most hilarious thing, if an incel does it it will be seen as pathetic. It is unbelievable how shallow normie personalities are. Because personality is a fucking meme. It's called jestering and normies don't need it.
I can't DM you. I want to talk.

B

Yesterday it happened to me. I didn't even try to flirt, just to have a bit of a chit chat, and she was like: "yeah, aha, humm, ok"... she was literally a fat goblina sub5 and we were in a place where it was socially acceptable to engage in chit chat.
Must've been because of my stinky personality :feelsclown:

Yesterday it happened to me. I didn't even try to flirt, just to have a bit of a chit chat, and she was like: "yeah, aha, humm, ok"... she was literally a fat goblina sub5 and we were in a place where it was socially acceptable to engage in chit chat.
Must've been because of my stinky personality :feelsclown:
FUCK INCELTEAR

i would not want to talk with a recessed chin , fucked eye , manlet creature. cannot blame them tho.

:feelsrope:

Thats so true, I’ve expirienced it too. I am very good at flirting, but femoids just don’t answer properly they don’t give me a chance to show who I am. I am not boring or dumb of anything, it’s just that they don’t like my physical appearance and therefore act as if I am wasting their worthy time

Water, but our faces are too ugly

I feel like a lot of people under 25 talk in a retarded manner and can’t have normal conversations tbh. They just talk shit, yell loudly, and use too much slang.

Yes. My half-relatives...Ah, nevermind. I'd like to avoid Looksmax refuge(Vril Energy) for a few more minutes.

Indeed. Holes especially are vain and shallow creatures.

What is a low-effort crab reply?

Also what type of nihilist adheres to moral pretensions?

View attachment 624262
a nihilist CALLING SOMEONE ELSE A NIHILIST

OHHHH THE IRONY NIETZSCHE

A MAN WHO HAS ABANDONED MORALITY IS BY DEFINITION A NIHILIST

AND IN YOUR CASE A NARCISSISTIC SELF INTEREST NIHILIST

THE WORST KIND

I’m so bored of all of you, I’m going to masterubate now….. what a shame I hate all of you

I think I'd struggle to have a conversation even with other incels :feelskek:

Who are you again ?
A forum legend basically :dab:

There was a time where IT talked about nothing except me

my threads were always particularly brutal and honest especially when it comes to the dog pill, age of consent, rape etc...

Along similar lines, I'm very funny, and I know this because all men I talk to and get to know think I'm funny. Women don't think I'm funny. Women typically can't discern between attractiveness and being funny.

They just think you are attractive because your good looking and powerful that’s why they laugh mayn

They will just reply with "Uh-huh", "Ok" and other short answers and never ask questions back.
Literally every conversation I had with roasties ever. They make it very clear they want nothing to do with you :lul:

It's obvious. It's not so hard to talk to people if you look good. Just listen to what people usually talk about. Nothing complicated or serious (especially, when it comes to talking to foids).

It's obvious. It's not so hard to talk to people if you look good. Just listen to what people usually talk about. Nothing complicated or serious (especially, when it comes to talking to foids).
I want to believe

Her name?

It can be hard taking to mentally I’ll woman, not going to saying any names but it’s like walking through a mine field( even if you a chad)

See? Nothing just mental illness, probably induced by the amount of only fans you have been COnsuMing, are the simps with your time love ?

I used to think I had bad social skills. Now I realize most normies have "bad social skills", and coasted by on social opportunities being handed to them.

Tell you what M, learn how to walk like a normal human being before you pass judgment you autist

No reason to want to talk to a man unless there is a reason or use to it.