Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy We CU now

why can't we blame women? they say every 2 sec that they hate short men

Niggers going trough olympic level mental gymnastics

should be raped brutally for her crimes except shes so fucking dog shit ugly i wouldnt even be able to get my dick hard for that fat old ugly cunt. would just punch her out then, but she would like that too much because thats what all fat ugly disgusting pig cunts secretely desire is to be roughed up by incel cock.

i wouldnt give her the satisfaction of any of that, and thats why she reeeeees on making posts like this. bitter old cunt mad that an inkel didnt show her a good time.

should be raped brutally for her crimes except shes so fucking dog shit ugly i wouldnt even be able to get my dick hard for that fat old ugly cunt. would just punch her out then, but she would like that too much because thats what all fat ugly disgusting pig cunts secretely desire is to be roughed up by incel cock.

i wouldnt give her the satisfaction of any of that, and thats why she reeeeees on making posts like this. bitter old cunt mad that an inkel didnt show her a good time.
poetry in motion

What's the difference?

[UWSL]chron·ic[/UWSL]
/ˈkränik/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
  1. (of an illness) persisting for a long time or constantly recurring.
It doesn’t put responsibility on anything. IT doesn’t even know the definition of fucking words

"Cu" in brazilian portuguese is a vulgar word for "anus" :feelshaha:

And they probably will listen to this androgynous faggot and call us CUs :feelshaha::feelscomfy:

This post was removed :soy:

Doesn't roll off the tongue.