Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We could probably just speak the same way IRL as we do on this forum at this point.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
I was just listening to some new Tim Pool video for background noise when one of the guys there said, "I know I'm the blackpill guy on this..." That got me thinking, because that's not even the first time the blackpill was brought up on Timcast. At this point, this entire stuff, our entire incel culture you might say, has been so normalized and normiefied that, at least those of us living in English-speaking countries, could probably just talk the same way they communicate on this forum, using the same terms, and normies might not even notice.

We've already seen PJW make an entire video just titled Femoids and Lauren Southern talk about "reality maxxing". This stuff is getting mainstream and at this point, if you decide to talk IRL the same way you do here, you'll at most just look like an early adopter of this or something.

And honestly, it might not even be just the brocels living in the Anglosphere who might benefit from this. I've already heard normies I know IRL talking about the looks hierarchy with "Chad" (they used the exact word lmao) at the top of it. Literally a conversation IRL, in a Slavic country, between guys I know to be non-virgin normies that sounded like a thread on this forum kek:feelshaha::feelskek:.

We were always able to what you talking about

normies don't watch tim pool and lauren southern

It would be great to have blackpilled incel friends irl

We were always able to what you talking about
Yeah, but just a few years ago, doing so would just get normies not understanding what you're talking about and immediately expose you as someone participating in this niche, obscure community to everyone who did. Now, with this stuff going completely mainstream, you'll just sound like a normal guy with access to the internet.

I've already heard normies I know IRL talking about the looks hierarchy with "Chad" (they used the exact word lmao) at the top of it. Literally a conversation IRL, in a Slavic country, between guys I know to be non-virgin normies that sounded like a thread on this forum kek
Blackpill is getting kinda mainstream cause of tiktok. Incel culture as a whole never will tho

Yes, I've been saying since 2020 that we've helped shape culture through the internet, which has then shaped it IRL.

Depends on who you’re talking to, I think a certain age group is aware of the blackpill and it’s lingo but where I live it’s boomer town. Either they don’t follow the popularized trend or they are too set in their ways to care.

It truly would.

Blackpill is getting kinda mainstream cause of tiktok. Incel culture as a whole never will tho
That's also true, but still, when terms like this are used and conversations like this are casually had among normies IRL, it nevertheless shows that the type of speech used on this forum has become much more acceptable than it was just a few years ago.

Yes, I've been saying since 2020 that we've helped shape culture through the internet, which has then shaped it IRL.
Exactly.

Depends on who you’re talking to, I think a certain age group is aware of the blackpill and it’s lingo but where I live it’s boomer town. Either they don’t follow the popularized trend or they are too set in their ways to care.
True, it's mostly young people who know those terms and talk about this stuff.

i can't stand zoomers and normfags who use incel lingo, especially alongside ebonics

Just fucking laugh.

True forced loneliness. incels.iSLAMICsTATE

i can't stand zoomers and normfags who use incel lingo, especially alongside ebonics
incel terminology is already co-opted by normie zoomers, if youve ever used tiktok you know that "looksmaxxing" became a trend on there to bully incels further for trying to make themselves not ugly. and now people just throw "pilled" and "cel" at the end of everything. and its mostly girls too lmao.

I do already, I don't care anymore. Everyone hates me either way.

I have a few that are incels but in denial. I tried to blackpill one of them, and failed.

It baffles me how can someone be KHHV at 30 and reject the truth.

But oh well not everyone can be redeemed

Yeah brocel. Shit's crazy. We're changing the culture

I use incel terms irl and equalivent concepts in my own landuage

I have a few that are incels but in denial. I tried to blackpill one of them, and failed.

It baffles me how can someone be KHHV at 30 and reject the truth.

But oh well not everyone can be redeemed
They probably don't reject it, they are just too embarrassed or filled with shame to accept the truth.