Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We could make a lounge where people are required to wear VR goggles

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★
I'm picturing the following:

We build a game, where you can interact with each other using augmented reality. It's like a chatroom, but you need to be physically present.

Then you can choose whatever face you like. Manlets will get lifts. Skinnycels will get bodysuits and fatcels are fucked.

It will be a place where you can meet girls and people in general. But your looks do not determine the social dynamics for once.

A few of us would meet in Bangkok, Thailand or any other city where people are crazy enough to try something like this. There we rent a place. Then we open up a club or a lounge where people can meet and do virtual games together while sitting next to each other in a comfy environment. This could also be a money-maxing idea if people like it. People want to try different things. Most likely it will become a sausage fest, but that's always the issue.

Maybe we could even do some psychological analysis of the outcomes. For example what happens when you only slightly modify your face in the augmented reality? And you meet someone there and then take your mask off so to speak. Will they be repulsed or will they already be so familiar with your face that they will accept shortcomings of your face?

We could use that initially, but I want something with beautiful graphics, where you can switch to co-op games like sons of the forest with ease. Basically, everyone who enters the lounge in real life will get access to a bunch of games, which they can play together. It could work in the following way.

People enter the club, where they will get a clean headset. If they're returning guests, they can load their profile. Then they go inside where you have different areas. They can chat with people. With the augmented reality, they can also see information about that person like a personal bio. Then they can dance or sing together, or play a video game. If they decide to go to the video game area, they can link with the gaming computers and play co-op or versus games.

We could use that initially, but I want something with beautiful graphics, where you can switch to co-op games like sons of the forest with ease. Basically, everyone who enters the lounge in real life will get access to a bunch of games, which they can play together. The way it could work for example would be the following.

People enter the club, where they will get a clean headset. If they're returning guests, they can load their profile. Then they go inside where you have different areas. They can chat with people. With the augmented reality, they can also see information about that person like a personal bio. Then they can dance or sing together, or play a video game. If they decide to go to the video game area, they can link with the gaming computers and play co-op or versus games.
I got tons of Vidya mang

VRchat has good graphics wtf you talking about, You can edit your NVIDIA color setting and voila its realistic

VRchat has good graphics wtf you talking about, You can edit your NVIDIA color setting and voila its realistic
Show me a good video, I've only seen bad graphics.

Show me a good video, I've only seen bad graphics.
I cant because every graphics setting on a different monitor will show different color strenght youd have to be here to see it

Lets all just buy a giant house in china or vietcong and we can slay noodle pussy all day. The houses there are cheap and we wouldnt have to suffer in their odd culture because we could make american/curry/nigger food together.
But the internet is prolly some shitty commiebox that is slow af and they would seize anything you own because communism means the goverment owns everything including YOU, Its over mang!

I cant because every graphics setting on a different monitor will show different color strenght youd have to be here to see it
Yeah but I mean shadows and number of triangles, it's very basic. Your colors won't change that. Also the animations of the characters. The technology of vrchat is nothing impressive from what I've seen.

Yeah but I mean shadows and number of triangles, it's very basic. Your colors won't change that. Also the animations of the characters. The technology of vrchat is nothing impressive from what I've seen.
Trust and believe i manipulated the graphics doing this change contrast and brightness levels and stronger colors, Things look great and lightning effects are cooler and more good looking now

Lets all just buy a giant house in china or vietcong and we can slay noodle pussy all day. The houses there are cheap and we wouldnt have to suffer in their odd culture because we could make american/curry/nigger food together.
I want more privacy than that.

Doesn't this sound like a really good cope?